OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting to see how kawaii will do once Duncan retires

I think he will be fine once the Spurs finally get an upgrade at head coach

To answer you question, i think he will be fine but his offense can't be the centerpiece of a teams scoring

Not gonna feed into obvious troll, just gonna say your what makes laker fans/ kobe fans so hated
people need to understand that i dont speak for all lakers fans

i only speak for all canadians 

pls direct all your hate at canada everyone, we can take it 

:rofl: :rofl:

You funny as hell tho, naw only that irks me is your irrational beef with certain players/organizations

Why would u sign kawhi for the Max when u can get demarre Carroll for 40% of the price. Srs

Kawhi Divided by 3 = Demarre

So you really are getting what you pay for

Demarre Carrol is not Kawhi, even at half the price I'd rather spend twice the money if that is what it took to get Kawhi over DC. No shade just what it is.

Last edited:
Yea exactly, Demarre isnt trash but he isnt in the same league as him when it comes to scoring, rebounding, or defending

So if your down to get a extremely poor and homeless man's Kawhi, yea just sign Demarre Carroll

Yea exactly, Demarre isnt trash but he isnt in the same league as him when it comes to scoring, rebounding, or defending

So if your down to get a extremely poor and homeless man's Kawhi, yea just sign Demarre Carroll

safe to say you didnt watch him play this year. OR your just really stupid dont know which one?

You sound pretty ridiculous, saying a team is better off signing Demarre for a lower rate, then signing Kawhi at the max

Thats all im saying

Edit: may have exaggerated saying extremely poor and homeless man's Kawhi, shoulda just said normally poor

Last edited:
I watched both of them, a lot.
Demarre Carrol probably had one of if not his best year ever.

Kawhi had a pretty average year, and still had a better year.

Last edited:
The fact that ppl think Kawhi is worth the max is the real problem. would rather pay for caroll and sign another piece then over pay for a glorified system player.

But, we need to address the Elephant in the room, now that it's established CP is the best point guard in the L......top 5 ever convos will soon ensue, 2 more rounds

The fact that ppl think Kawhi is worth the max is the real problem. would rather pay for caroll and sign another piece then over pay for a glorified system player.

With the new cap and Spurs room, maxing Kawhi is a no brainer.
I wouldn't doubt if he signed for less than te max, though, and still left them plenty of room

Hes getting the max regardless, hes desrving tho, in my eyes he is a role player, but picture it like this a possible free agent is more attracted to playing with Kawhi or Demarre?

With the new cap and Spurs room, maxing Kawhi is a no brainer.
I wouldn't doubt if he signed for less than te max, though, and still left them plenty of room

Correct if u want to be stuck in mediocrity. once the core leaves and Kawhi is the piece their building around :rofl: comedy

Hes getting the max regardless, hes desrving tho, in my eyes he is a role player, but picture it like this a possible free agent is more attracted to playing with Kawhi or Demarre?

your missing the point. No where did i say Kawhi wasnt a better player. But your Paying 2 and 1/2 times for a small bump in production from 1 guy. Now with that extra cap room u spent u need to sign vet min instead of rotational pieces. And nobody knows what the new salary cap will be its all speculation based on what the tv deal will be.

Last edited:
What I've gotten out of this 1st round series is that kawhi isn't that good at defense; dj isn't good at defense. Draymond should of won dpoy

your missing the point. No where did i say Kawhi wasnt a better player. But your Paying 2 and 1/2 times for a small bump in production from 1 guy. Now with that extra cap room u spent u need to sign vet min instead of rotational pieces. And nobody knows what the new salary cap will be its all speculation based on what the tv deal will be.

The numbers are out already, max him out now they will have cap room to spare and it will be a bargain under the new salary cap, so you can still build around him

Damn went from GSFOAT to not a max player

Top 3 in the league to second tier :lol:

Kwahli leonard only got one assist last night again

KwahME leonard?

Everyone was bashing parker but if it werent for him the spurs wouldnt have been close

Him n duncan were the spurs while the players everyone cried for to get more minutes like patty mills and marco balboa wet the bed

I know right? :lol: its awesome i love it lol

Koala leonard went from back to back finals mvp to second tier and not worthy of a max contract :lol:

Back to back mvp? He only was finals mvp in 2014. Before it was LeBron (back to back).
Well, if people start to think one player would be responsible for the loss of a series then we don't need to discuss at all.
fact is that the spurs from this season are less good than previous season.
that was evident throughout the whole season.
last season they would finish the clippers off in probably 5 games.

And those who think the spurs need another headcoach than popovic cannot be serious.
He is still one of the best coaches.
The majority of spurs starters aged.

Shouldn't have taken this series to show how great CP has been this entire year, and just how great LAC were heading into the postseason. 

Dont get cocky now. Yall barely beat these dudes. 5 close games in this series could have gone either way.

The clippers as a team choked two away at home

The game 7 absolutely was needed by them to show that they could pull out a close one against a big championship contender

Kawhi's offensive game is actually better than I expected it to be. Not all the way full grown of course, but he hit some shots this series I didn't think he could hit.

They say he's a gym rat, so maybe that polished offense will develop and he truly becomes that next level type guy and not the product of the system everyone assumed.

:lol: Yall hear the word "max" and lose your minds. Anyone that isn't giving the DPOY 15 mil a year when he hasn't hit his prime and he's a really good offensive player is crazy. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom