OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CD8fs6-VIAAX9iA.jpg

Warriors looking unstoppable offensively and all the shots cominf at the rim

Def not a good sign for the grizz

Damn...grizzlies and Warriors game 2 Tuesday... And game 3 ain't til Saturday!!!?

Long break. Hopefully Conley ready to go for game 3 and we can steal one of these road games..

the Grizz without Conley are getting swept... GS has too many options for the Grizz to keep them in the 90's... unlike the Hawks we just saw they have TWO all time shooters & guys who can get to the basket

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

laugh.gif Y'all ain't realize ATL is fraud status yet? Wiz-Cavs ECF.

*ignored*

But actually, I've ignored him. It's what all people should probably be doing when absurd statements like this are made after a Game 1.

Last edited:
If Bulls advance to face Hawks/Wizards, I see they're going to have to go small either way.

Kinda hard when their best lineup has Noah and Pau in it

Last edited:
I hate the word Fraud but it's shouldn't be surprising hearing people say ATL aren't contenders AT ALL. They are a team that relies mostly on three point shots and have nobody to really takeover for a quarter or two if things aint going right.

*ignored*

But actually, I've ignored him. It's what all people should probably be doing when absurd statements like this are made after a Game 1.

:lol:

I guess you're also ignoring how they struggled with the worst and most washed up team in the playoffs in the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom