OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful call by Joey Crawford with an immediate impact on this game.

Words cannot describe my detest for that pig-faced troll. 

I hate the word Fraud but it's shouldn't be surprising hearing people say ATL aren't contenders AT ALL. They are a team that relies mostly on three point shots and have nobody to really takeover for a quarter or two if things aint going right.

Every championship team has had one player who could create and make big shots in the 4th quarter. Even the old Pistons had Billups. Hawks don't have anyone who can do that.

As long as the refs call the games even the Grizzlies have just a good of chance at winning as GS. But historically we all know that the NBA hates small markets

Man just getting home from last night's festivities...

Congrats to all the real Blippers fans that have been here from the jump.

and congrats to Shoeking too I guess.

can't beleive this is real :lol:

I would say this is the worst song Ive hear in a while but then I heard that Black Eyed Peas song before this game.

i hope i'm wrong, but regardless of where they play it looks like it's gonna be real tough for memphis to get in rhythmn

Mark Jackson "losing a game 7 on the road to the Clippers can get you fired" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I ain't gonna shade Memphis because no team is going to beat the Warriors in a series this season, everybody is playing for second place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom