OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to tell you that the Wizards' hope was not lost. Laugh now

chill out man. it really doesn't even take an article to get the impression the wizards ain't doing much

How can I not given the evidence in front of us?

Toronto has been a nightmare matchup for the Wizards in the past few seasons. 

What would I be basing my opinion on if I said the Wizards are better than Toronto?
2 team race in the East now, even though Chicago was more of a dark horse.

But it's undoubtedly a 2 team race now. Really disappointing

That's looking at things on the surface. 

They're playing sloppy, uninspired basketball. If a team is on the backslide at this point in the season...that's a red flag. Contenders turn it up when March rolls around.  

Their record against the Top 4 seeds is abysmal...and Bradley Beal was present for most of it.
Go look at the Wizards current roster and Head Coach and say that again
Washington??? 
roll.gif
Just read an article about how they should fire their coach and they've lost like 9 out of 13. Good team but not a threat. You have good teams that are guaranteed to lose in the playoffs and then you have contenders.
I guess that was funny. You mentioned the Wizards are contenders and I was just reading an article about them. But hey, they continue to lose so I'm wrong and you're right. Chicago and Washington are going one way, Cleveland is going the other way.

Washington back like 4 games from 2nd place

Been missing Beal for a number of games

You act as if it's earth shattering 
laugh.gif

TF out

Think he scored 1 basket with Calathas as the primary defender. Got those last 2 3s on Lee. They've played good team defense on Curry except for that last minute.

Steph was supposed to be dropping 40 on Nick, but he's more than held his own so far.

Draymond went 3 for 5 from three and they're only up 9. If I'm Memph, I wouldn't be too worried.

vincent-van-ho - What's the point of pulling up those old post ?

The night the D Rose injury news went out you said the Wiz now have No Excuses! that was a wild statement then and still is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom