Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

This O line has been great. Wow. Made a few subs and they've looked solid in the last three weeks.

We're looking good right now. People call Donnell slow but he does what you need your TE to do.

Last edited:
Eli is locked in right now. Only incompletions are drops :x

Donnell showing up to. Guy has been terrible since we got him but tonight :smh: :smokin

Outside of week 1, Eli looks comfortable and his throws have looked sharp, the drops weekly are frustrating.

Nice to have a run game again.

DRC being out hurts right now.

Absolute horse **** call on the goal line the previous play, instead of a TD counts as an INT.

Catches ball, takes to steps in the endzone. The **** else you supposed to do.

Absolute horse **** call on the goal line the previous play, instead of a TD counts as an INT.

Yup...catch and possession in the end zone...but it'll go down as a pick..The only thing eli detractors will see on that drive.

Yeah, I could see that rule being changed next year. He's already in the end zone, what football move do you want him to perform ?

I don't appreciate Eli going off like this when my opponent is starting him since Peyton is on his bye week. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom