Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

I feel like the medical staff is hiding something with Cruz. What the hell kinda calf strain lasts half a season?

I think you guys are being a bit hard on Randle. I think he's a decent #2 since the new offensive system.  

Newhouse played ok the first few games but he's been getting bullied in more recent games.

Still no pass rush from dline. 

The last wins the team has against Dallas/Philly recently were against a Matt Barkley led Eagles and a Matt Cassel led Cowboys
sick.gif
. Game was still sort of close yesterday. D/ST stepped up yesterday, though. 

I understand Randle is playing hurt, and so is ODB, but he has yet to show any consistency with his focus/determination on the playing field and is not reliable whatsoever. Pretty sure most people don't have a ton of confidence in seeing him make any big plays when needed

Division is still up for the taking. Glad I didn't have to hear Cowboy fans gloat in our building yesterday. Now 2-4 vs Dallas at MetLife.

We are ravaged with injuries, but still right there!!

I'll take first place heading into week 8 any year.

I dont think this team can beat the saints unless the offense lights it up

Not looking forward to what drew brees will do to this defense

So torn. Checking out NOLA this weekend and hitting the superdome on Sunday to catch saints/Giants, but need to catch the WS games too!!

JPP passed his physical and they said he looked good. That's good news. Should be playing in the game against NE (week 10)

Need Cruz and Prince ASAP

Last edited:
Even with two hands, JPP was declining because of those back issues.

I don't see him making THAT significant of a difference, would certainly help with depth at the very least.

All that emotion and scoring for nothing...

I swear this team always disappoints when you think they finally turned the page. :smh:

Giants usually have to score 30+ points to win weekly with the way the defense is built (and the injuries).

49 was not enough today :smh:

What a frustrating loss :smh:....could a just punted out of bounds for ot, but at the end of the day when 49 points doesn't get you a W then there are more problems then not punting the ball away and a face mask penalty

Going to the game next week in Tampa Bay...Last 3 years the games my brother and I have attended: 2012@Atl shutout....2013@CAR shutout..2014@JAX blow a 21 point lead.....I need a win on Sunday :lol:

Last edited:
yall still on randle even though the team has bigger problems than him.

He's like better than half of the elague's WR2s.

Dwayne Harris exceeded my expectations, though. 

Hit up Nola for the game this weekend. Wow, I hate games like that but a cool experience in person.

Cruz could come back still. We're halfway into the season. Maybe he'll be back in 2-3 weeks.

They're saying JPP has a shot of playing this weekend. Shows how desperate we are on defense.

Our defense isn't good but I think we win that game if we have Beason and Prince. Our defense is much better with Beason. He's the leader.

Ruben Randle has like arthritis in both knees or some ****. He's slow and can't play. Better hands than Preston Parker

Why does Reese need to go? I think he has done a good job. I'm happy with the results despite the challenges. Could you find players in the draft that he should have drafted over than the guys he picked? yes of course goes for every GM. A GM picks on talent and can't not foresee injury problems coming into play.
losing our starting LT before the season starts and have to move rookie RT to LT and have a guy named newhouse start at RT when really he should be home watching football on a 38 inch TV.
making the mistake thinking that beason would stay healthy this season and giving him a contract
Losing Cruz before the season starts
losing prince who when on the field is a above avg CB
our best and most important defensive player blows his fingers off before season starts
his veteran QB is the reason they lost their 1st 2 games of the season

giants are 4-4 and have 3 midseason trade type moves that will be a big push for them. getting JPP tomorrow and cruz and beatty after bye weeks adds talent that makes the team better and their teammates around them better.

shame beason didnt pan out for us. when on the field he is a very good LB. Giants should give herzlich a shot see what he can do.

The main problem i have with reese is how on earth we came into this season with 8mil in cap space. should have resigned rolle.

Keep an eye on Tye tomorrow.

Reese needs to go. We **** up every free agency and his drafting has been real bad. I seen a list and we've had like five pro browlers that were drafted by him since he's been here. Guy is trash.

Beason to the IR. He's cut this offseason. Really sucks. That's our general on defense. Our defense looks focused and competent when he's out there. When he's not, we are completely lost on defense. This is a HUGE hit to our defense.

Excited to see JPP come back. Think he'll be effective.

Last edited:
True reese has not drafted guys that make the pro bowl every year. however, winning records helps get players in the pro bowl.

take a look at the first 3 founds of the 2008 draft. because they didnt have long star careers? or what about 2007. bradshaw, ross, boss, steve smith. all rookies all played big role in beating the pats in 08. but i guess he doesnt get credit for that? no pro bowlers but each of those players were HUGE in helping us win super bowls.
2014 draft is looking pretty strong. Richburg is getting a lot of praise around the league may be in pro bowl this year. their WR has been better than avg, kennard is a stud. we had 2 lost seasons. one when plaxico shot himself when the giants were like like 11-1 we went on to lose 4 of our last 5 and that set the franchise back in a big way and one year we won 10 games and missed playoffs.

One of the free agents he signed this offseason won a game for us and has helped fill the void by cruz not being here and he got knocked by everyone including me for signing harris.

i'm happy with being one of the top 3 teams in the past 10 seasons.

Packers have had more pro bowlers during that time, sure great good for them. how about you go win another super bowl, same said for colts, peyton and luck and saints. then maybe those teams will be at the giants level of success :smokin

IN REESE I TRUST

and that has NOTHING to do with the fact that reese's pieces being my favorite snack, nothing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom