Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

In reese I dont trust
Everyone he has touched becomes crippled

Luckily for Eli hes an Ernie guy

Last edited:
Jon Beason is out for the year
JPP gets his fingers amputated
Cruz looks like he rather party in the City then play

You wait for what it seems like forever for football to comeback and this is what we get. :smh:

Hopefully we can somehow turn it around against Tampa today. Just win the games we're suppose to when and go from there...

Hankins done with torn pectoral. how does this team lead the world with torn pecs? I NEVER heard of this injury until recently. WTF is this!!!! Thats a big loss hankins is a very good DT.
hopefully Prince is back next week thats if is pecs are ok.
maybe these guys are in too good of shape in that area and its unnatural. maybe that area needs fat!!!! ugh just when you think the dline is going to round into form.

last season JPP and Kennard had ton of sacks last 7 games. Kennard needs to blitz on JPPs side.

I'm surprised JPPs glove is a club. Thought he would have more use of his fingers.

Last edited:
Thought I was the only one who hadn't heard about torn pecs until now :lol:. Not just this squad, but I keep hearing about it across the league.

And I'm guessing JPP has a club right now because the hand is still healing (?). I wonder if the club has more benefits than deficiencies.

Heard about torn pecs I think two years ago or maybe last year for the first time. There were mad players with that injury. Last year, Walter Thurmond tore his **** like a week or two in. Eagles just lost their stud to the same injury. It sucks, Hankins was a big part of our D.

JPP looked real good. Happy to see him back. Great shape, made some moves and got some pressure.

Prince should be back for this game.

We need Beason bad. Still mad he's done.

Our defense was much better this game. Still not good though.

Offense will be Madden 99 for a quarter, maybe two and then dead the rest of the quarters. Can't win like that.

Let's just play the Saints the rest of the way. I'm confident we can snag 4 wins to seal the division.

This whole RB by committee is working out. Like the old days of Jacobs, Ward, and Bradshaw. Darkwa is the best out of all of them, I hope the Giants give him a deal after the season.

I honestly dont know 80% of the players names on defense

Yeah, there's a good amount of names and numbers that I see and I don't know when they signed. It's painful.

This whole RB by committee is working out. Like the old days of Jacobs, Ward, and Bradshaw. Darkwa is the best out of all of them, I hope the Giants give him a deal after the season.

It's been okay so far. I still think Jennings is our best back. Vereen is a big part of our offense but I don't really consider him a RB, he's damn near a slot receiver. Andre Williams is a bum.

losing beatty sucks, can't stand seeing newhouse on the field. use another 1st found pick on tackle

Last edited:
Yeah, we don't even miss Beatty. He hasn't been the same since that leg injury. Been getting beat badly since.

when you say not all that good, you mean not a pro bowler, i assume. correct!. however, when beatty has been on the field he has been a above avg LT. He allowed 3 sacks last season. If thats not all good what is? granted Eli gets rid of the ball doesnt take sacks but really he was above avg last year. Our oline would have been much better with him. Newhouse was signed to be a backup. pro footbal focus gives grades to players, beatty was the only giants oline that had a positive grade last season and newhouse had a -12 grade. beatty one negative season in his career, he was also very good in the run game.

i doubt giants bring him back next season, i'm going to have to retire my beatty jersey

i really think teams need to realize that these guys are not meant to be body builders they need some fat. NFL is way too concerned with #s. conditioning is way more important than body fat %

even missing the entire season Beatty will be starting for someone next sesaon, newhouse will be back as a backup

Last edited:
Not at all worth the contract that the Giants signed him to. And you're correct, sacks are down on Eli more due to mcadoos offensive philosophy, not improved offensive line.

Beatty has been a different player since that leg injury. I vividly remember one game where he was getting beat the whole night and was one of our worst linemen that day. Guy can't play anymore. Newhouse is pretty much the same. Eli hasn't been getting sacked because he's getting the ball out so fast now. Our O line sucks but Macadoo's scheme is saving Eli.

I really hope Prince his back for this game. I think JPP will be solid again. He guaranteed one sack at least and the NE line is really hurt. If our defense can hold up, we're in the game.

One less weapon with dion Lewis out for the year now. If Giants can score and make this a shootout, will have a chance.

- I've done a 180 on Dwayne Harris. I was wrong, he's stepped in big time as a WR for us. Made some huge plays.

- Landon Collins has to make that catch. I mean you have to make that catch. Wow. Casillas also had a shot at Amendola and would have stopped him a good 6-8 yards shorter. Would have been a further kick or they would have had to risk another play.

The ******* time management stinks again.

And ODB need to ******* hang on the football

You can see that punk celebrating and then got cookied

I am so sick to my stomach >:

Not going to make excuses for that

He should have secured the ball.

You can see the guy thinking about how he is going to celebrate

Got laxed and then cookied

Back
Top Bottom