Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Hope my nephew JameonLewis from MissState get a Shot.. Bad season for him due to Injuries, missed Alot of big games.. But hopefully they fully evaluate his stats, dude so Versatile.. But just cause u deserve it, dont mean they gone give it to u.. Im pretty confident he Will make a Squad. I was a lil more Confident with his Junior season last year tho.

what has a receiver in the top 5 ever done for a team?
Believe me, I usually would be against it too, and I don't think Amari Cooper is better than any of the top 5 WR's in last year's draft class....but I'm just saying I wouldn't hold it against the Raiders to reach for a good young receiver. I guess you can take one in the early 2nd round but is there gonna be one that has WR1 capability? Probably only DGB if he slides all the way to there.
Consistent play calling and having a running game, 2 things the RAIDERS lacked would benefit Carr more than a receiver early. Also our GM came up from green bays system so I dont expect a receiver early either.

This is actually true
roll.gif

Besides the Mannings.....
Actually only Eli Peyton is a 90s baby only 1 QB drafted in the top 5 since 2000 has won anything 

Dude just said he wasn't ready for the league lol. He must've talked to some people and they told him he'll be a 1st round pick.

super smart move IMO

get paid while you are the hottest, I know this fool couldn't be that dumb not to enter now while his hype is at unreal levels

Urban probably told him JT is our guy next year

Cardale entering the draft
Dude just said he wasn't ready for the league lol. He must've talked to some people and they told him he'll be a 1st round pick.
might as well collect checks while you're learning.. I could easily see any number of teams with older QBs who he would be able to sit behind and learn (like the broncos, chargers or giants) taking him in the 2nd and letting him sit for 2-3 years

you and pretty much everyone else should know where I stand
I am praying he slides, give him that Teddy slander

it's already starting from the "media" and so called "experts"
works for me.. if we don't have to give up shady I'm all for it..

if by some miracle all we have to trade is our 1st and 2nd in this draft.. I'm going partying that Thursday night..

Cardale late to his conference. Drop him down at least 12 spots. He'll have issues showing up to work on time.

#AnonymousScout

Back
Top Bottom