Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

wow so all the reports were false :lol:

Desmond Howard about to delete his Twitter

Desmond Howard @DesmondHoward · 15m 15 minutes ago

Cardale Jones is about to announce that he's going to the NFL. Good/bad decision? Would you draft him?

Last edited:
Cardale is THE dumbest person on earth right now. Dude is gonna end up being third string next year/getting into trouble and not even getting drafted in 2016.

Cardale is THE dumbest person on earth right now. Dude is gonna end up being third string next year/getting into trouble and not even getting drafted in 2016.
he will be the starter for OSU this year most likely

he will be the starter for OSU this year most likely
You think so 

Braxton wants out

and JT makes that offense MOVE, i could see him winning a heisman

Cardale is already 22 and who know if hell get exposed as the full time starter 

agree 110%

He won't even be the starter at OSU next year IMO

You think so 

Braxton wants out

and JT makes that offense MOVE, i could see him winning a heisman

Cardale is already 22 and who know if hell get exposed as the full time starter 
there's a reason he stayed unexpectedly. All we know is that urban and ginn talked to him before his announcement and made him change his mind.
He either didn't get good nfl feedback, or urban let him know something about the him being allowed to start.

I would have liked to see cardale go, Braxton switch to a WR or DB, and have JT start

I just don't understand it.

Matt Cassel was drafted in the 7th round and threw for 192 yards and a pick in college.

Cardale had three games worth of great tape and an ***load of hype behind him. Some GM was going to fall in love.

Last edited:
He probably makes more money at Ohio State than he will with a rookie contract anyways, so people should relax calling him stupid.

He's not exactly scrounging for change out there.

i don't think its dumb at all.

Life isn't ONLY about capitalizing financially.

Maybe he wants to enjoy the last year of his college life. Maybe he genuinely does want to make his family proud with a degree. Maybe he truly is a changed man since that tweet.

I mean he did have a kid recently after all, so many that degree is an extra incentive for him right now to have something in his back pocket in case football doesn't work out.

It might not be a popular opinion, but I'm proud of him.

Maybe I'm a fool, and I'll look stupid 3 years from now for this opinion, but I thought he was being real by saying he doesn't feel ready and wants his degree.

NT'ers act like no ones capable of change, every tweet is exactly how people feel even years after :lol:

Cmon man. Wake up. **** happens, people change. It's life.

Good stuff Dale'.

He definitely put himself in a good light, holding a presser at his high school and stressing the importance of a degree. NFL people probably more intrigued with him if anything.

Bengals definitely need a DT. Is Goldman a 1st round guy?
[COLOR=#red]
I like him at the very end of round 1, prefer him at round 2. Motor isn't great... doesn't show up a lot in the fourth in tough games.

- Side note: Don't see the kid being dumb at all... OSU pays well. He also has no clue who he would play for being given a 2-4 round draft grade. I like him for staying, he bet all the chips he had on himself. If he replicates all three games over an entire season... he just made millions. He's stupid for believing in himself? He'll only be 23... Peyton and Brady are 38/39... R E L A X... If he is good he will have time to play.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Understandable... But that doesn't make you "stupid" to do so. Again, there is no way boosters aren't throwing cash at this kid. He is being taken care of as long as he is on campus. There are also grants that he can have with those situations. He's covered.

The guy is betting 100% on himself. I hate Ohio State to no ends but I can't be mad at this kid for believing in himself.

Lastly, next year is NOT a good year for QBs in the draft. He plays like he did the last three games, done deal.

Can't be short sighted all the time folks.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom