Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Never get why people go out on the limb on players right before the draft, but it always happens :lol:

It *always* happens. I wish people would quit slandering Jameis. He's not shellfish, doesn't take no for an answer, and is willing to jump up on tables and yell for his teammates.

Last edited:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 2m2 minutes ago
LSU's La'el Collins voluntarily pulling himself out of CHIC to return to La. to meet with police in effort to clear his name, per sources.

TE doesn't go in the 1st

It's a foregone thing, y'all are saying there aren't going to be any TE's drafted in the first round but when will one go off the board? :lol:

I find it interested that Gordon's O/U for the prop bet is 21.5. 16) HOU, 17) SD, 18) KC, 19) CLE, 20) PHI, 21) CIN, 22) PIT

Houston could potentially be jonesing for Foster's replacement, San Diego's been in the mix for Adrian Peterson and need a RB but if they are the Titans' suitor for Mariota somebody else will be selecting 17th, Kansas City wouldn't be looking, Cleveland might, but Philadelphia, Cincinnati and Pittsburgh all wouldn't be probable destinations.

Where did the "somebody has No. 1 being Gurley" come from?

Last edited:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...jameis-winston-nfl-draft-20150428-column.html

Never get why people go out on the limb on players right before the draft, but it always happens :lol:

HOTTAKESdangerJ.jpg

SCORCHING HOT TAKES :pimp:

Last edited:
Maxx Williams probably goes somewhere in the 2nd round,that's usually a good landing spot for talented TE's

Last edited:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk · 1m1 minute ago
On PFT Live, @JayGlazer calls Philip Rivers trade chatter "agent driven."

good, come to Chip MM8

Peter King moments ago on KFAN Sports Radio, 100.3 (Minneapolis/St. Paul):

"I know of two teams that have Amari Cooper No. 1 on the overall board."

"I found it hard to believe [Johnny Manziel] will have a great chance in Cleveland ... I don't think the Browns have the expectation that he's going to show up and play great. Remember that story a couple weeks ago that came out and said they're planning to move on and they don't have any plans in their offseason program for him? I think that story's 100 percent true. He's going to have to come in and force his way onto Mike Pettine's radar in Cleveland."

"I hear that [Vikings GM] Rick Spielman is looking to move down and grab more picks."

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter · 2m2 minutes ago
Browns offer two 1st-round picks to Titans for No. 2 overall selection, where they would plan to take Marcus Mariota. (via @PatMcManamon)

nooooooooooooooooooooo don't do it Titans

"Shane [Ray] basically fell on the sword, said 'Look, I made a huge mistake on Monday. I should not have been caught with marijuana, but I don't want this to obliterate all the good decisions I've made over the years at Missouri ... the consensus I get is that he'll still probably get picked in the first round."

"[Tim Tebow?] A four-month free look at a player who just four years ago was an intriguing prospect. I think Chip Kelly's just thinking 'In my offense, to run it the best, the best thing is to have a dual-threat QB. So I have a four-month free look at a guy who might be that guy. He probably isn't, but he might be. To me this is a classic, no harm-no foul move, and Chip Kelly hears nothing about how many hours of talk-show rants are going to be held against this because they don't have any impact on this team ... it's very innocent ... this is not Chip Kelly looking to make a statement. It's nothing ... he's going to be one of the 90 guys we bring to training camp, and we'll see."

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter · 2m2 minutes ago
Browns offer two 1st-round picks to Titans for No. 2 overall selection, where they would plan to take Marcus Mariota. (via @PatMcManamon)

nooooooooooooooooooooo don't do it Titans

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Browns traded back last year and picked up Buffalo's 19th this year. They then traded up to No. 22 for Manziel, giving up the first-round pick they got in the T.Richardson trade and a third-round pick.

They're now on the verge of trading two more first-round picks to move up and draft a QB.

In all, they will have dealt three-first round picks in two years to trade up and draft a QB. :wow:

I'd like to hope that Ray would drop until the end of the 1st but I'd be surprised if he gets past 10 even with his recent bust 
laugh.gif
. Dan Quinn said he's absolutely still near the top of their board

Last edited:
The Browns traded back last year and picked up Buffalo's 19th this year. They then traded up to No. 22 for Manziel, giving up the first-round pick they got in the T.Richardson trade and a third-round pick.

They're now on the verge of trading two more first-round picks to move up and draft a QB.

In all, they will have dealt three-first round picks in two years to trade up and draft a QB. :wow:

It's not enough, they'll need to include their 2016 1st round pick too.

my heart can't take this suspense

I feel like I am on eBay waiting snipe someone's bid with 10 seconds left

Back
Top Bottom