Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Big.
Black.
Strong arms.
Wore single digits in college.
Played college football in Florida.
Got drafted in the MLB out of HS.

Dead ringers for eachother. 1000% accurate comparison.

Last edited:
Sam Monson
‏@PFF_Sam
This play is Jaelen Strong in a nutshell - doesn't win off the line or in the route...doesn't matter.
Reply Retweet Favorite
More

On an NFL.com, there is an article where Jameis Winston is called a combination of Eli Manning & Byron Leftwich :lol:

Last edited:
Jameis is the Black Phillip Rivers. Quirky motion (not as pronounced as PR obviously) slow yet good footwork, excellent in pocket and tendency to force things when they think they can throw WRs open

Nah...
Reminds me more of a Marcus Vick + Cleo Lemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
mean.gif
 Dre was suppose to be the DD

Both ,it's just that I don't really know what the hell happened to Marcus Vick other than always e-beefing in his brothers honor :lol:

Last edited:
Mel been falling off since McShay came around ...that's still my mans tho, he like to shine ...be whippin round the city in luxury vehicles only n on the sideline at hs games with big ferragamo belts :lol: :pimp:

Mel been falling off since McShay came around ...that's still my mans tho, he like to shine ...be whippin round the city in luxury vehicles only n on the sideline at hs games with big ferragamo belts
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Ima Mel fan.....grew up watching this dude

Completely forgot that they got away with a DUI last fall. Dudes just don't learn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom