Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

Had to come back. I'm a diehard Lions fans, but I'm a fan of Jameis, the player and person.

@Buc Em I'll be rooting for y'all (plus I hate the hometown Falcons)

Last edited:
the pats front seven is shaping up to include some serious young talent:

dominique easley
malcom brown
chandler jones
jaime collins
donta hightower

I like the Kevin Johnson pick.

Anyways, wonder what happened with the 32 pick. If someone we liked was picked or if the Pats just couldn't pass up Malcom Brown.

Wanted Jaelen Strong, DGB, or Landon Collins once I heard about the trade. Then it never happened. #tradegate

I like the Kevin Johnson pick.

Anyways, wonder what happened with the 32 pick. If someone we liked was picked or if the Pats just couldn't pass up Malcom Brown.

Wanted Jaelen Strong, DGB, or Landon Collins once I heard about the trade. Then it never happened. #tradegate

Texans almost traded back up for someone but who thou????

I'm cool with the Tomlison pick.  Good kid, and they got a stopgap at C and two picks out of it.

I kind of figured they were going to go this route and try to build up the interior so Matt can step up in the pocket.  Like what NO did with Brees. 

I'm really hoping Telvin Coleman is there at 54 for the Lions tomorrow. 

@AdamSchefter: Rams RB Zak Stacy, who tweeted “Yikes” after STL drafted Todd Gurley, has requested a trade and team is open to moving him, per NFL source.

Lmao!! I'm still buzzing off getting Gurley.
Backfield lookin filthy

I hate you b 
frown.gif

i know dorsett is a sexy pic for Indy...but that's a stupid ******* pick :lol:

If they patch the Oline with the rest of their picks, good luck dealin with all their toys.

Tryin to cover Hilton, Andre, Dorsett, Moncrief, Fleener, Gore, Allen......and of course, Andrew can always take off his own self.

If they go Oline round 2-3, help that area out, man....... :smh:

@AdamSchefter: Rams RB Zak Stacy, who tweeted “Yikes” after STL drafted Todd Gurley, has requested a trade and team is open to moving him, per NFL source.

Not a surprise. He's been in Fisher's doghouse since the middle of last season. He'll get moved for a pick. Hopefully he'll flourish on another team

i know dorsett is a sexy pic for Indy...but that's a stupid ******* pick :lol:

If they patch the Oline with the rest of their picks, good luck dealin with all their toys.

Tryin to cover Hilton, Andre, Dorsett, Moncrief, Fleener, Gore, Allen......and of course, Andrew can always take off his own self.

If they go Oline round 2-3, help that area out, man....... :smh:

what about defense? honestly not worried about keeping up with their offense.

denver, NE will be able to keep up.

EDIT: well maybe not beavis :lol:

Last edited:
Im sick of getting shredded on the ground.

good thing you guys drafted a 4.3 WR...that should help :lol:

don't get me wrong. that offense is going to be SCARY. but we've seen it over and over again. you need a defense to win it. they're still lacking like crazy

Last edited:
good thing you guys drafted a 4.3 WR...that should help :lol:

don't get me wrong. that offense is going to be SCARY. but we've seen it over and over again. you need a defense to win it. they're still lacking like crazy

Its a repeat of the Peyton era and I dont like it. All that offense and what do we have to show for it? One sb title. (I know its 1 more than a lot of ppl have had but those Colt teams should have won 3 IMO)

Our defense gets thrown around all the time and its tiring.

Back
Top Bottom