Official 2016-17 Liverpool FC Season Thread -- YNWA

Excited for the big game tomorrow, going to stream it on my laptop during class. Can't stress enough how much the team needs a win to boost confidence and get back on track.

In other news, I'm trying to get back into the official football thread but Meth won't respond to my PMs. Keep the Slanderghini running for your boy.

Last edited:
Excited for the big game tomorrow, going to stream it on my laptop during class. Can't stress enough how much the team needs a win to boost confidence and get back on track.

In other news, I'm trying to get back into the official football thread but Meth won't respond to my PMs. Keep the Slanderghini running for your boy.
I'm in there hurting feels. Cats can't accept the truth so they on that "lalala I can't bear you" schift. Man's really out here saying midfielders don't score and when I provided them with two types of midfielders on the opposite end of the spectrum, they break down on some life isn't fair nonsense.

2-1 Liverpool.

If Mane plays, goals from him and Milner.
If he doesn't play then Lallana and Coutinho will score.

Yeah, Klopp needs to put Gini on the wings and slide Coutinho and Lalanna in the mid.

Last edited:
Firmino, Lallana, Coutinho needs to step up.

Last edited:
Could've won, could've lost. Fair result for Pool. But Bobby Firmino with that chance he scuffed. Terrible.

Last edited:
If it ain't a crew neck then I'm not with it. I have not owned a Liverpool jersey yet. I don't like the way adidas fits, Warrior was a joke, might get this year's jersey though.

If it ain't a crew neck then I'm not with it. I have not owned a Liverpool jersey yet. I don't like the way adidas fits, Warrior was a joke, might get this year's jersey though.

I have 4 jerseys, 3 of them Adidas and 1 NB. Couldn't bring myself to spend money on Warrior

Two of my jerseys are blank. Other two have Mascherano and Suarez on the back.

Hull City. :smokin

But they better not be good and resilient when we play them tho. :nerd:

Took a peek into the Official Footy thread. Those clowns really had the audacity to try and slander us during our slump :lol:

Meanwhile they've laid down the foundation and built their home in that 6th place spot with no indication of moving in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom