Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph is a GOOD defender but if you're in a situation where you want to switch PNRs instead of trapping them and giving up an open 3, you go with Livingston every single time who could comfortable guard 1-3. It's really not that complicated.

THIS
gm/time situation. you have a chance to put your best defensive lineup in for key situation, you do it. steph was going to be back in after cavs offensive play
it's another thing if they didnt have a timeout and had to go right after. acting like steph was sitting out a long stretch of the gm because of his "lack" of defense :lol:

But they do try to hide him for whole games though. While the other team targets him. That doesn't happen to good defenders. :lol:

Steph is a GOOD defender but if you're in a situation where you want to switch PNRs instead of trapping them and giving up an open 3, you go with Livingston every single time who could comfortable guard 1-3. It's really not that complicated.
Ding ding ding. If u got a 6'7 dude that can guard 3 positions, wouldn't u put him in over a 6'2 guy that can only guard pgs. They made the right call but anything anti gs they gonna grab pom poms and run with it.

Not if that 6'2 dude is a good defender. Steph is 6'3 btw.

Damn u right that 1 inch is life changing.... son is 6'2 being generous, these nba dudes be lying like a mfer about their height. Livingston is a better longer defender, if u got the man power to do so why not? U want your 6'3 pg getting switched to 6'9 lebron or is he 6'10?

Damn u right that 1 inch is life changing.... son is 6'2 being generous, these nba dudes be lying like a mfer about their height. Livingston is a better longer defender, if u got the man power to do so why not? U want your 6'3 pg getting switched to 6'9 lebron or is he 6'10?

The point is if a dude is a good defender you don't take him outta the game. Why if he's good? he can make a stop. All 6'2 PG's don't come out the cuz the coach is scared of a mismatch.

You take liabilities out.

Last edited:
The point is if a dude is a good defender you don't take him outta the game. Why if he's good? he can make a stop. All 6'2 PG's don't come out the cuz the coach is scared of a mismatch.

Or u can put the 6'7 better defender in? I mean I don't think unanimous mvp had anything with him being the glove? I'd understand if he got taken out on a offensive play :lol:. I see a coach making the smart call, but I forgot we got experts here.

Dirk was always coming out of the game for offense/defense situations

It's not that big of a deal
You know where you're posting. 
laugh.gif

We've seen nonsensical arguments be had over EVERY major player.

Kobe, Lebron, Curry, Dirk, KD, Westbrook, TMac, Wade, etc. the list goes on. It's just a never ending circle of hot takes on future hall of fame players. Let's cheer when they're up and coming...when they reach the top...let's just take every shot we can just for the sake of talking ****.

Dirk was always coming out of the game for offense/defense situations

It's not that big of a deal

He wasn't a good defender either. :lol:

Obviously.

But he's a made man just like Curry is.

Steph can't guard myrie just like no one on the warriors team can. Just like no one man can. I'm going to let y'all cook cause y'all need something to talk about.

Or u can put the 6'7 better defender in? I mean I don't think unanimous mvp had anything with him being the glove? I'd understand if he got taken out on a offensive play :lol:. I see a coach making the smart call, but I forgot we got experts here.

If your PG is a defender he's not coming out. Period. :lol:

Thank God y'all ain't coaches. I'm not apart of the steph is an elite defender crowd, he's as average as they come.

Last edited:
Kerr lowkey may have killed Stephs confidence in him. Steph seems like a sensitive guy lol

The beginning of the divide is soon :smokin

Thread is irrelevant this year because... he's not the best player. Last year son was the best player.

Not during the Finals when it mattered the most tho :pimp:

Been overrated. Said last yr KD was better than him too & now they on the same team. Guess whos the 2nd best player on his team now tho? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom