Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD having nightmares of when CP guarded him.. you have to at least get fouled by Lowry one time

Why? Lowry is awsome at defense.... and refs let little guys get away with murder.

Thats Kerr's fault for thinking getting the Lowry switch is a good thing.

Go at Demar, he's trash, KD will blow by him or get fouled.

Last edited:
Why? Lowry is awsome at defense.... and refs let little guys get away with murder.

Thats Kerr's fault for thinking getting the Lowry switch is a good thing.

Go at Demar, he's trash, KD will blow by him or get fouled.
Calm down bro, it mostly in jest

You aren't getting much better than DD, sorry bout it

Last edited:
If Toronto couldn't win that game they got no shot. Gsw basically played unreal the 1st qtr, then only played defense the last 3 minutes. Dikembe durant.

Calm down bro, it mostly in jest

You aren't getting much better than DD, sorry bout it

I'm not mad, I just honestley don't get what Kerr's deal is sometimes.

It's like his history as a role play and his love of "beautiful" basketball has made incapable of judging mis matches.

If soccer teams could isolate Rolando against the worst defender on the pitch, they would didtch the beautiful passing and just do it. :lol:

like how about we just run 30 pick and rolls with steph curry a game, how about that? :lol:

Last edited:
He stinks and the defense is bad, both can be true.
Yet he was one of the main reasons they were able to stay in the game

Complain about him yet you're not going to find anyone better than him in exchange

I understand it's frustrating to not have the best players but to trash these players doesn't make much sense

While I have not been a Derozan supporter most of his career, he's having a great season thus far

He stinks and the defense is bad, both can be true.

Complain about him yet you're not going to find anyone better than him in exchange

I understand it's frustrating to not have the best players but to trash these players doesn't make much sense
U wasting your time mane ...Osh just has pure hatred for derozan , blames him for everything ...watch come playoff time when Lowry scores 7 pts he gon talk bout his defence n how the rest is derozan fault again :lol: :smh:

Reactions: OTG
U wasting your time mane ...Osh just has pure hatred for derozan , blames him for everything ...watch come playoff time when Lowry scores 7 pts he gon talk bout his defence n how the rest is derozan fault again
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I understand criticism but man.... sheesh. "He's trash, get him out". Good luck with your team if that happens

They're second best team and a main reason has been DD. We've all criticized DD but jesus he's having a fine year

i'm a fan of demar derozan on the strength of him trying to 360 bop on some poor chinese soul during the olympic showcase

U wasting your time mane ...Osh just has pure hatred for derozan , blames him for everything ...watch come playoff time when Lowry scores 7 pts he gon talk bout his defence n how the rest is derozan fault again :lol: :smh:
I understand criticism but man.... sheesh. "He's trash, get him out". Good luck with your team if that happens

They're second best team and a main reason has been DD because the eastern conference is still trash.

He gives and he takes away, and he destroyed any chance of winning with 3 insaley dumb shots.

I'm going to continue ******** on him where appropriate, I didn't say anything about him untill he went DeKobe down the stretch.

I'm going to go to my grave believing he's not very good, so i''m never going to stop ******** on him, especially when I have to listen to a sychophantic toronto media talk about how great he is. :lol:

He gives and he takes away, and he destroyed any chance of winning with 3 insaley dumb shots.

I'm going to continue ******** on him where appropriate, I didn't say anything about him untill he went DeKobe down the stretch.

I'm going to go to my grave believing he's not very good, so i''m never going to stop ******** on him, especially when I have to listen to a sychophantic toronto media talk about how great he is.
laugh.gif
You know what, this is honest 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom