Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@KyrieIrving last 6 games vs GS, 30,34,41,23,26,25 :smokin

son averaging 30 against those boys :x :smokin

Can we talk about why Thomas Robinson can't land a good role on a good or bad team.

The guy does it all, and well, pretty effortlessly.

He needs 27mpg somewhere man, for real.
Low basketball IQ (he's always being directed where to go) and trying to do more than he should. Fortunately, he plays with great effort to mask his weaknesses.

Last edited:
@KyrieIrving last 6 games vs GS, 30,34,41,23,26,25
smokin.gif

son averaging 30 against those boys
sick.gif
smokin.gif
If Kyrie wasn't a teammate of LeBum he'd be in my top 5 favorite players of all time. 

Can we talk about why Thomas Robinson can't land a good role on a good or bad team.

The guy does it all, and well, pretty effortlessly.

He needs 27mpg somewhere man, for real.
He actually did find a solid role with LA. He outright took T. Black's job when Black got hurt

He's on a fine minutes diet for now.. him and Black are sort of the same player, I am digging what they are both bringing this season. Hopefully Black can get fully healthy and back on the floor

@KyrieIrving last 6 games vs GS, 30,34,41,23,26,25 :smokin

son averaging 30 against those boys :x :smokin
If Kyrie wasn't a teammate of LeBum he'd be in my top 5 favorite players of all time. 

i dislike bron that much too bro. I'll always hate him for making me hate dwade for 4 yrs and kevin love and mo will and jr and young Rie. He's made me hate mad people. f bron yo.

A guy like Thomas Robinson shows why Tristan Thompson is such an important player.

Pretty much the exact same size (T-Rob is actually a tad bigger), same class of athleticism, same motor, but drastically different career arcs. People act like TT is complete trash and any big with two hands can do what he does, yet a guy like T-Rob disrupts that entire theory. 

i dislike bron that much too bro. I'll always hate him for making me hate dwade for 4 yrs and kevin love and mo will and jr and young Rie. He's made me hate mad people. f bron yo.
Repped for LeBron hate. May our hate live on forever.

I bet you own these though

Lebron11_Unleashed_600_profile_16838_FB.jpg

Last edited:

[thread="654406"] [/thread]

did i post pix of those? or in those? how out of all of his shoes did you pick that pair? srs question.

and yea, 2 pairs lol. shoe ill af imo.

bron hate is corny at this point. even as a bron stan i stopped hating kobe awhile ago. hating lebron doesn't make your personal problems go away :smile:

A guy like Thomas Robinson shows why Tristan Thompson is such an important player.

Pretty much the exact same size (T-Rob is actually a tad bigger), same class of athleticism, same motor, but drastically different career arcs. People act like TT is complete trash and any big with two hands can do what he does, yet a guy like T-Rob disrupts that entire theory. 

Maybe if Thomas Robinson was gifted a big three that allowed him to only focus on rebounding and hustle plays, his career would be different. Let's not act like TT was some sort of basketball wizard before the super best friends showed up.

Maybe if Thomas Robinson was gifted a big three that allowed him to only focus on rebounding and hustle plays, his career would be different. Let's not act like TT was some sort of basketball wizard before the super best friends showed up.
He's playing the same way he played 3 years before Lebron showed up. He didn't just magically start making "rebounding and hustle plays".  Which is why he wasn't on his third and fourth teams by year 3.

Nobody...including myself called him a "basketball wizard". What I am saying is that he wasn't on his third team either. So clearly one franchise found him to be the sort of valuable asset that 3 other teams didn't find in Thomas Robinson within their first few seasons...despite appearing as equals on the surface.  

Last edited:
bron hate is corny at this point. even as a bron stan i stopped hating kobe awhile ago. hating lebron doesn't make your personal problems go away :smile:
You really going to make a link between sports fandom and personal issues? 

hate people that do this honestly. People be like 'you only hate because you're projecting your own insecurities about your own life' :x reach much? like nah bruh, my life is dope af. i love every minute of it, i'm just roasting you because its fun, it amuses me.

listen to these guys that you guys defend and tell me they dont sound insecure in their interviews and pressers but trying to point at our 'petty' lives and sayig how we'll still be in the same **** the next day.

[thread="654406"] [/thread]

did i post pix of those? or in those? how out of all of his shoes did you pick that pair? srs question.

and yea, 2 pairs lol. shoe ill af imo.
Because it's a super slick shoe. I figured you'd have a pair as well, regardless of your hate for Lebron.

Last edited:
hate people that do this honestly. People be like 'you only hate because you're projecting your own insecurities about your own life'
sick.gif
reach much? like nah bruh, my life is dope af. i love every minute of it, i'm just roasting you because its fun, it amuses me.

listen to these guys that you guys defend and tell me they dont sound insecure in their interviews and pressers but trying to point at our 'petty' lives and sayig how we'll still be in the same **** the next day.
Co-sign.

Like damn, I have a ton of personal issues and problems like everybody else. But a damn basketball player is the last person I'd try to take my issues out on. I hate some players because sports irrationality is what makes sports fun. That joy of seeing your favorite team winning and the satisfaction of watching your least favorite player suffer is indescribable. Now would I ever wish injury on a player no matter how much I disliked them? Hell no, that's where I draw the boundary. Their livelihood depends on their ability to stay on the court.

you guys wear that shoe out or strictly for basketball?

one pair I wore once, to the cavs/hawks playoff game this past playoffs.

and other pair, I've hooped in twice. I have a bunch of brons. I like most of his shoes. Most looks really dope to me. Nike typically gives him dope colors. What can I do. I'm not really a bron supporter, but, I love shoes.

The only thing that's happened is people acting like the sky has fallen after their whopping total of 5 losses.

He's averaging 24, 5, and 4. He's having his worst 3 point season shooting ever...which is still higher than league average :lol:

Saying he's less than stellar is comparing him to himself at his highest.

That's like looking at Lebron's numbers and saying..."he's not averaging 30, 7, and 7 anymore. What happened?" 
Stop making sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom