Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo's going down that Kobe stubborn route. I love Kobe but as a Knicks supporter I can't stand watching him at times hauling up shots, playing no defense and stopping ball movement. i've been a Melo defender for the longest time but damn it's about time he has some self awareness and realize he can only be the second best player on a good team

Y'all know what would be dope and unique?

Glow in the dark uni's :pimp:

Have the players wear GitD jerseys, have the backboard, rims and nets GitD.

Have the court be dark, dim the lights in the rest of the arena.

How would refs tell if someone's getting fouled? :lol:

Bad idea, fam.

Last edited:
Y'all know what would be dope and unique?

Glow in the dark uni's :pimp:

Have the players wear GitD jerseys, have the backboard, rims and nets GitD.

Have the court be dark, dim the lights in the rest of the arena.

you sound crazy g. this is ridiculous. Leave this nonsense for college midnight madness night.

Melo in a Washington would be fly

He'd help the bench.

jk...

But Melo ain't needed....4/5 starters having career years under Brooks. Melo would kill this offense.

Once the KNicks get rid of him and TRULY run the offense through Porzingis, they'll be able to take that next step.

OKC is in trouble trouble.
[table][tr][td]JANUARY[/td][td]OPPONENT[/td][td]TIME (ET)[/td][td]TV[/td][td]TICKETS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Jan 4[/td][td][/td][td]7:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]2,081 available from $20[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thu, Jan 5[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]TNT[/td][td]513 available from $54[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Jan 7[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]364 available from $37[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon, Jan 9[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,968 available from $50[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Jan 11[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]
networkLogo_espn.gif
[/td][td]541 available from $17[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, Jan 13[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]27 available from $67[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun, Jan 15[/td][td][/td][td]9:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]473 available from $48[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon, Jan 16[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]TNT[/td][td]2,555 available from $27[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Jan 18[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]
networkLogo_espn.gif
[/td][td]1,459 available from $111[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon, Jan 23[/td][td][/td][td]9:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]782 available from $22[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Jan 25[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]2,376 available from $10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thu, Jan 26[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]TNT[/td][td]816 available from $23[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun, Jan 29[/td][td][/td][td]3:30 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]130 available from $94[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tue, Jan 31[/td][td][/td][td]8:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,595 available from $51[/td][/tr][/table]

Remember when ****** was trying to argue with me when I said this is the most talented the league has ever been?

:lol:

Y'all keep that 90's handchecking, mid range shots early in the possession and post ups.

NBA is the best professional sport in the world right now from a player performance standpoint and will continue to be.

4, maybe 5-6

Denver, Chicago, MInnesota, Dallas

Maybe Pels and Kings
3 back to backs in that stretch too.

this season is gonna wear down russ but i doubt anyone can tell him that
Yea it's a brutal stretch.

We've played, I think 30% of our home games already

But the Sacramento game comes on a b2b and then fly from Minnesota (I hope the Minnesota game isn't a late one)to Sac, or I'd give them more of a shot.

Then I'm not even sure they win that Dallas game on a b2b after playing Pels the night before (who are trending up and getting healthy), and that should be an OT type game.

Just brutal, they are about to get some business, Payne is playing tonight for the Blue, so he will be back soon.

I'm not Super high on Payne but it's nice to have another piece.

Domantas is the weak link.

He just can't play 25-30 minutes and not be aggressive.

Last night he scored 0 points and 2rbs in 26mpg, and If I have to look at him catch in the post and pass back out quick without facing up, one more time, I will drive to Edmond and have my Niece and Nephew TeePee the **** out of his Pad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom