Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a good defender in college, he was known for always wanting to gaurd the best player in AAU/HS and doing a good job.

but NBA defense is like quatum physics compared to the basic arithmetic of college D.

always hard to know who can handle it. any ways a lot of these wiggins defense problem's could be solved by...."jumping" or "actually trying"

Last edited:
ya know russ did that on purpose
all he had to do was roll the ball or simple bounce bass

i like russ, but that was obviously intentional. look at that smirk right afterwards
laugh.gif
Oh russ for sure did it on purpose. Just like when he threw the ball into the stands in Portland 
laugh.gif

Maybe because he would have had to? His situation is different from any other elite guard in the league because hes not the #1 option. Russ, Harden, Curry all have free reign to do whatever they please. Even  as other-worldly as Curry was last year, even he's had to defer to KD a bit. Kyrie is proving to be a clutch player in crunch time and as he's getting older, his game is going to improve. It seemed like it took forever for Lebron to have a reliable jumper and that thing still is hit and miss. When dialed in, at least on the offensive side, Kyrie is hard to stop.

We won't know how good he could be until he's the number one option (again) and that's going to be a few years away.

Wiggins makes me so sad.

Cause you can blame the skills guy or whatever but offensivly, he is above where I really thought he would be.

I thought that guy was going to become a Kawhi level defender and with his athlecism there is just no excuse for him to be such a poor defdender/rebounder.

He just had no dog/heart in him at all.

"Canada Dry"

Corey Joseph is the only Canadian ***** with heart.

6'8 lengthy wing, with god level athleticism.....rebounding like Brandon Jennings and Tim Frazier :lol:

Last edited:
Wiggins really is just the sport addition of Corey brewer. Buc em was right

Nah cause Wiggins has been pretty good as a shooter surprisingly.

He just plays as SOFT as anybody I've ever seen with his talent level.

I always thought Vince was the best comp for him and little did I know he had an even greater softness to his game than Vince did.

I always thought Vince was the best comp for him and little did I know he had an even greater softness to his game than Vince did.
Not srs breh but a lot of people tried to quell the expectations of Wiggins during college

That was always a knock on Wiggins coming out though, a lack of assertiveness and fire I thought. Thibs got to ride him even harder.

I'm surprised at the scorer Wiggins is already.

He's pretty much the opposite of what I envisioned at this stage :lol:.

I thought he'd be an 17-20ppg scorer at this stage....with good defense and solid rebounding numbers.

Not srs breh but a lot of people tried to quell the expectations of Wiggins during college
But that was mostly offensive worries. Those aren't really legitimate based on his numbers. The defense and rebounding is alarming. 

If I'm letting go of someone for Jimmy it's Wiggins no question.

You hated Lavine last year called for him to be benched every time he hit the floor what changed? :lol:

Tried to tell y'all boys in the wolves thread Lavine was developing better and only looked bad cause they were forcing the him into the PG position.

Honestly the bulls probably want both for Jimmy B tho

It's been amazing to watch Giannis progression. Remember rookie Giannis? He was raw and frail. He showed glimpses. Now the league is his own playground.

It's a shame that the Bucks are rarely on national TV. The Jabari and Giannis takeover needs to be televised.

Side note: anybody else think the Bucks are in the lab building another potential freak in Thon Maker?

I think Wiggins development has been handled terribly, I find his skills coach that Drew Hanlan guy to be deeply annoying, teaching guys 15 dribble combinations, that end....in a mid range jumpshot.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

teaching Anthony Bennett 14 cross overs and a half spin to get off....a mid range jump shot.

How about a hook shot? How about jump for a rebound?
sick.gif
Dang man I really like Drew! Tons of guys he worked out w/ this summer are having great seasons (lavine, oubre, clarkson, embiid, that big guy on the heat)

If I'm letting go of someone for Jimmy it's Wiggins no question.

You hated Lavine last year called for him to be benched every time he hit the floor what changed? :lol:

Tried to tell y'all boys in the wolves thread Lavine was developing better and only looked bad cause they were forcing the him into the PG position.

Honestly the bulls probably want both for Jimmy B tho
Correction..I hated him at PG

Gar Forman really is untouchable. When is he gonna get fired for all of the nonsense he does.

Hey we hired Fred Hoidberg who's known for running a spread offense. Let's go out and sign two of the worst shooters of all time to be in his back court!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom