Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that venue in houston is empty b

don't even tell me everyone is still out eating or at the beach

Korver still doesn't solve the issue of backup PG. I'm sure Bron is on it though
Gonna give his old pal Rio a call
nerd.gif
Mario "Top 5" Chalmers 
pimp.gif

I'm all for Rondo, because i KNOW he will **** up that chemistry purposely :lol:, son LOATHES Lebron

Also if they are giving players away for nothing can GS just get Bogut back?

Watch your mouth. It's not that deep...and I'm not the one at all.

My point is...LeBron is a great GM. And teams willingly trade to him, and he plays with a lot of imported talent.

That's no knock on him.
I don't think that's the case though. shump and jr had absolutely no value when they were traded to cleveland.
but you were definitely trying to throw shade at lebron

Just saw the trade we made mad tings...mad tings.....Thank you for what you did in your time in Atlanta Korver especially that ECFinalists seasos was automatic from three that year.

Hawks and Bud better make use of whatever we get in return

that venue in houston is empty b

don't even tell me everyone is still out eating or at the beach

Plus it's a Thursday night :lol:

Way more people at pistons games every night at the start of the game and we ****** suck :smh:

Just saw the trade we made mad tings...mad tings.....Thank you for what you did in your time in Atlanta Korver especially that ECFinalists seasos was automatic from three that year.

Hawks and Bud better make use of whatever we get in return

Trillsap next.

Originally Posted by a-friend  

Originally Posted by Freeze  

Originally Posted by dmbrhs  

They are so suspect.
They feel like an old OKC team who jut moves the ball better.
Well, maybe if OKC moved the ball with Westbrook and Durant things would have turned out differently. The Warriors had 30+ assists for the 25th time this season. Rest of the league has 6 games.
Yea what does this have to do with the price of tea in China?
point was, besides kd being on the roster, they're literally nothing like any okc team ever. or Seattle if you wanna be picky.
My point was dejavu. KD took the worst thing about OKC which was the lack of ability to get a stop when needed, killer instinct or ability to close, and installed it in a well oiled machine. They're just a prettier OKC now, with no edge. This is the Cavs year.

I don't think that's the case though. shump and jr had absolutely no value when they were traded to cleveland.
but you were definitely trying to throw shade at lebron
So that mean u get mad and start defending him?

I wanna see what cleveland gave up, or didn't give up. Millsap to Toronto will make my day tho. Or boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom