Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Accuses me of being "stuck in my opinion"

Refuses to engage in a discussion with me

:D
Point missed entirely, but ight fam.

I remember you was calling her some unfavorable names from the jump without even knowing if she was lying or not.

I didn't think you have a high opinion of sexual assault victims after that.

And I'm VERY aware of the historical precedent of false rape accusations toward black men in history. So miss me with that
Y'all out here celebrating a not guilty verdict for rape like that is something to be celebrated. I'm somehow in the wrong here.

FOH man.

Shame her for making it harder for sexual assault victims to be heard instead of being a money laundering liar.
This person is hurt

The NBA Season Thread's 1st Contest
- I plan on running contests and raffles throughout this NBA season for our "beloved" members in the thread. I'm open to suggestions throughout the season, and there will be random raffles each month.
- First up, we're going to do a MS Paint contest. Submit your best/worst efforts on anything NBA related from this past season or upcoming season. Want to draw D'Angelo snitching on teammates? Go for it. Lebron with the chase down block? Yup. Dwight Howard finding new baby mama's in a new city? Sounds good. Whatever you want, post it in the thread and we can all take a vote on which one we like best. Winner and runner-ups will get a prize for their efforts.

I'll take submissions until the end of the week or until they stop coming in.

Let's see what we got.

Edit: Because of work, I know I won't be as active on a daily basis, so this will make up for that :lol:

JJ_niketalk.jpg

Just read that ESPN piece on Draymond...whoa. Had no clue things were that bad behind the scenes.

Just read that ESPN piece on Draymond...whoa. Had no clue things were that bad behind the scenes.

“I wanted to see if what I’ve heard and what I’ve seen on the outside is really true. Do these guys really genuinely love each other? They work together. You hear family a lot. That’s just a word sometimes, but this is really a lifestyle here. You can feel it when you walk in the door, in the practice facility, everybody is just together. That’s something that I can appreciate as a basketball player and someone who values relationships. You can tell that that’s what they stand on, that’s what we stand on.”

I know it's Woj, but I still find it hard to believe Thibs is really going to hand over the reigns to a rookie.

Repped.

Steph
CP3
WestBrook
Kyrie
Dame Dolla

are all better than John Wall. Might even throw Kyle Lowry in there for being better than John Wall. John Wall & Anthony Davis are the most overrated players in the past 4-5 years.

Spurs thinking of trading LaMarcus? Damn. He might be the best PF today. I wouldnt do that if i was San Antonio. Anthony Davis been overhyped ever since he came out of UK. The guy can't stay on the floor to save his life. The year he was least hurt, he brought the Pelicans to the playoffs. So the kid is the goods but then again, they got swept in 4 by GSW. He's not a top 10 player in the world until he stays on the floor.

On what planet is DeAndre Jordan the best Center in the world? Dwight is better than DeAndre but i'm a D12 stan. He'll be reinvigorated this season and bring the Hawks to the playoffs. Only reason DeAndre was All NBA First Team only because his team won 50+ games, last season. Son is inept offensively but a defensive stalwart. I'll give him that.

i mean...what did you expect was gonna happen with gsw vs. an 8 seed?

agreed with the guy being a tad bit overrated and that shows now because everyone that was "on him" last year is now "off"

New Orleans could of won Game 4. They blew it like they were intentionally throwing the game. With a healthy roster, Pelicans could have made noise but they never had their starting five on the floor together with each other. AD has alot to prove this year cause if he doesn't at least get 8th seed in the West, he'll be forgotten.

Harrison Barnes is just ........man look

i
 Mavericks
[table][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FG[/th][th=""]3PT[/th][th=""]FT[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]+/-[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]D. NowitzkiPF[/td][td]8[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]-16[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]H. BarnesSF[/td][td]9[/td][td]0-4[/td][td]0-1[/td][td]2-2[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]-17[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]A. BogutC[/td][td]8[/td][td]1-3[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]-16[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]D. WilliamsPG[/td][td]8[/td][td]1-3[/td][td]0-1[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]-16[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]W. MatthewsSG[/td][td]8[/td][td]0-2[/td][td]0-1[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]-16[/td][td]0
 [/td][/tr][/table]

Pssssss Harrison Barnes is shooting 11-46 from the field in preseason. That's 23.9%!

I know it's Woj, but I still find it hard to believe Thibs is really going to hand over the reigns to a rookie.
Not to mention Rubio is pretty damn good :lol:

He can't shoot at all, but Dunn is far from a marksman. Rubio has far better vision and they both defend.

Dunn won't legitimately be a better player until year 2 at the earliest.

View media item 2203897
Deadspin [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Deadspin

Jurors posed for photos with Derrick Rose after finding him not liable in civil trial for rape: http://deadsp.in/zf0ZYot 
4:19 PM - 19 Oct 2016

Jordan did the same thing after he won 18 million for a company using his likeness without his permission.

View media item 2203919
That's weird to say right?

Lestor Munson on espn went off about this kind of thing when jameis got off and the judge was trying to make jokes and be cute

Last edited:

I get a dap and keep it moving.. 
Yep they're people too. I used too be fascinated by them but after meeting some Bulls and Celtics players in '09, I just realized it wasn't a huge deal meeting celebrities. 
He did play Asik and Mirotic a good amount when he was here. 

If the Lakers wanna do anything this year Nick Young is gonna have to step it up. Not srs :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom