Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
‪Warriors have ended their 4 game losing streak against the Cavs tonight, everybody give them a standing ovation, what a great job, what a HUGE accomplishment!! Stand up everyone give them the ovation that they deserve!!! [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

‪Warriors have ended their 4 game losing streak against the Cavs tonight, everybody give them a standing ovation, what a great job, what a HUGE accomplishment!! Stand up everyone give them the ovation that they deserve!!! [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Trying way too hard fam

That regular season loss couldn't have hurtled that bad

Trying way too hard fam

That regular season loss couldn't have hurtled that bad

I would say this exact same thing if my team didnt make it to the finals or lost a 3-1 lead in the finals as well.

Yea trying to hard on giving them a compliment. lmao! Go to sleep

I would say this exact same thing if my team didnt make it to the finals or lost a 3-1 lead in the finals as well.

Yea trying to hard on giving them a compliment. lmao! Go to sleep

Look at you. It was a regular season game fam you'll be alright

Last edited:
how sway? what rookies are running gsw sway?

In terms of hype in the regular season, they'll both fall short and get exposed.

child please, first your analogy is piss poor. second, your explanation of it is worse. no one was hyped for the cowboys leading up to the regular season and dak + zeke didnt take the league's attn until week 7 or 8. put your hands down and stop reaching for lulz

lol Kantner is literally getting destroyed. Either iso him with his man or include him in pick and roll and he can't even stop Bass and Felton

child please, first your analogy is piss poor. second, your explanation of it is worse. no one was hyped for the cowboys leading up to the regular season and dak + zeke didnt take the league's attn until week 7 or 8. put your hands down and stop reaching for lulz

It's okay for the warriors to not live up to expectations where it counts the most. They already did it with the unanimous MVP winning 73 games. It's normal.

Last edited:
I'm going to start a Can You Score On Enes Kantner thread. Maybe the Thunder shouldn't employ so many slow footed bigs. Need an infusion of fast twitch muscle fibres in our big rotation

Last edited:
We won one, onto the next one. Simple as that.

Cavs beat us Christmas day, hope it'll be a rematch in the finals. Fingers crossed we take care of business.

Interesting. Like to see the numbers for all the teams over particular seasons too

View media item 2301699

warriors

Warriors attendance rankings prior to the We Believe team (2006-2007)

2001-25th
2002-24th
2003-21st
2004-18th
2005-22nd
2006-We Believe-14th
2007-6th

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

can you provide the link? i'm interested to see how the ranking works? is it based out of absolute number or percentage filled? how does it factor in if one arena can fit more people than another?

also, is there a convenient way to put the teams record next to the attendance ranking? for example, if a team is dead last in record but ranks 22nd in attendance, i don't think it's that bad.

edit: i think the we believe team is 2007 b

Last edited:
It's honestly hard for me to imagine LBJ getting to the finals for the 7th straight year

I mean the cavs definitely are the class of the east, but at some point Luck has to work against LBJ in some fashion :lol:

It's honestly hard for me to imagine LBJ getting to the finals for the 7th straight year

I mean the cavs definitely are the class of the east, but at some point Luck has to work against LBJ in some fashion
laugh.gif
I mean who's stopping them? 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom