Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Lakers are the 3rd best team in the city is what you're saying.
This legit just rained all over my damn parade, bruh.

laugh.gif

I mean, you're not wrong.

How candance only got one tho

What a bum
Growing a human being inside you and also teaching it things while committing to a healthy diet for yourself and the young'n, those are, ya know, minor obstacles.

(Yes, she had a kid like 2 or 3 years after she was drafted.)

MS Paint is dope.

I'd never used it before this contest. 

I had to watch a Video to learn, and the Video taught you a Flag
laugh.gif

Durant looking funny in the light. First Russ was your brother and you love him, now he selfish and ya'll never hung out.

stopitslime.png

Last edited:
my dude dame dollas made an album? lol i cant wait until he starts getting ish for spending his time in the studio instead of working on his defense.

1. I can agree with the injury approach. If he can't stay on the floor, he isn't as valuable.

2. I can't allow you to use the, "They got swept by GSW" as a knock on HIM. You understand those two teams weren't in the same solar system right? Please stop with the, "Blame the SUperstar" card. It is illogical

I hear you. I'll judge Anthony in full this season. New Orleans has to make the playoffs or Anthony Davis will be forgotten.

That was the hardest verse I heard from Wayne in a long while...skated and didn't use that annoying voice either

Hmmm wonder what that dame n wayne joint sounding like..

dame cussin on this?

panties were hella rustled when young Jewelz dropped that 40 bars..

friscostylez friscostylez you're going to need to step your game up this Season.

You can't post 100% rubbish every day.

Put some substance out once in a while.

I'm counting on you. Establish a jump shot.

Last edited:
friscostylez friscostylez you're going to need to step your game up this Season.

You can't post 100% rubbish every day.

Put some substance out once in a while.

I'm counting on you. Establish a jump shot.

famb imma keep it 100, i haven't been following or watching hoops since G7 b. it was a tough pill to swallow. even tho we got betaboy Durant, that move is still hella phony to me man. i just stay in here since this is my fav thread in NT lol.

i have done TAN, TAY, DB, Staying Shape thread, etc and hands down this thread has the best collection of talent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom