Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you with an iPhone you can get mobile league pass for free if you install Tweakbox.

And if you have Chromecast you can stream it to your TV.
Why can't you just plug it into the USB on the Tele?

You should be able to right and bypass streaming from ChromeCast.....

To add on to that, They sell NBA league pass accts out on the interwebz for like 10 bucks

For January, Zeke is at 33 on 50% overall, 43% on 10 threes a night.

Similar numbers in December.

Averaging 40 on the 2nd night of back to backs.

Legitimate sample size and everything. He is the #1 show in the league right now, respect to Russ & Harden.

Warriors have 12 3's 3mins into the 2nd quarter
laugh.gif
mean.gif
See man,

This **** right here man.

smh klay don't even need space to get his shot off. you can be dead in his grill, as long as he gets the proper rotation it's a wrap.

Even tho some of these games don't go down the wire still watching these type of blowout is exciting

​no one has a shot against them in a 7 gamer butthats why they play the games as afriend would say
Yep you absolutely right.

The idea that a team could take 4 out of 7 w/o homecourt against them, is....

But that is why they play the games.

Sometimes, like on xmas, they look like mortals.

Other times it looks like they're playing a different sport

Turn against him. All I know is the last 2 times the Clippers came to DC hot the went home with a L. Shrugs

All I know is CP3 has a better Offensive Rating, Defensive Rating, Assist %, Defensive reb %, total reb %, Assist to TO ratio, FG%, effective FG%, True shooting % and PIE.

John Wall has a better Offensive Reb % doe.

All I know is CP3 has a better Offensive Rating, Defensive Rating, Assist %, Defensive reb %, total reb %, Assist to TO ratio, FG%, effective FG%, True shooting % and PIE.

John Wall has a better Offensive Reb % doe.
that ether [emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom