Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They start 3 players that wouldn't start for any team in the league.

Let's not act like Delly and Thon Maker are the real starters over Monroe and Brogden. Both play more minutes than them. Snell isn't a bad role player and if you're actually counting the "starters" as the real starters then you have a bench of Monroe, Brogden, Henson, Beasley, Teletovic and Plumlee. I'm pretty damn sure a lot of teams would like to have that bench. Along with an ASG starter in your starting lineup that's been called the "future best player in the league" by some people on here and another young player scoring 20 PPG as well in the starting lineup.

No way Bucks should have the record they do right now.

Clearly you haven't seen snell, Plums, or teletovic play.

Bucks >> 6ers.

I mean....the Bucs are 1-9 in their last 10 and obviously slumping. That being said....their still in contention for the last playoff spot (the damn East)

They'll be fine. Growing pains.

Bucks have started to unravel around the same point for like 3 seasons now. Giannis jabari and Middleton were balling out and it was the same story last season. They need a guy like thon to make that leap

I mean....the Bucs are 1-9 in their last 10 and obviously slumping. That being said....their still in contention for the last playoff spot (the damn East)

Is the East really worse then the West or just more competitive? The Bucks are closer the the 8th spot in the West then the 8th in the East.

Is the East really worse then the West or just more competitive? The Bucks are closer the the 8th spot in the West then the 8th in the East.
Both. Everyone sucks so much it's a race to the bottom. 

The losers who make the playoffs get the privilege of losing to the cavs.

Eastern Conference teams play an eastern conferenced based schedule, so I would assume that's part of why there's been more eastern conference teams w/20 wins so far.

Eastern Conference teams play an eastern conferenced based schedule, so I would assume that's part of why there's been more eastern conference teams w/20 wins so far.

Don't West teams play a western conference based schedule. The top half getting wins off Lakers, Suns, Kings etc. The Kings just lost to the 76ers and they're the best non 20 win team out West.

The current 8th seed in the West wouldn't make the playoffs in the East.

Last edited:
And the 3rd seed in the West would be the number 1 seed in the East what's your point

Last edited:
Don't do it guys. This topic took up like 15 pages last season.

The East is the strongest it has ever been. The Wizards are headed to the Finals. Wall is your regular season and Finals MVP. Next topic.

Who is taking the Clippers +38 tonight? I'm thinking about it.

Who is taking the Clippers +38 tonight? I'm thinking about it.
Lol I took the Clippers +40 to start the 4th quarter Saturday and still lost
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And the 3rd seed in the West would be the number 1 seed in the East what's your point

Reading comprehension.

If the West has weaker teams on the bottom then the top would have more games vs weaker opponents. Hence the disparity between the top and bottom.

If there's better teams in the bottom of the East then the East would have more games vs competitive teams. Hence the closer records.

This in common comprehension. Not that hard to figure out.

I swear Kidd changes starting centers every 15 games.

His rotations will hold them back once they get really good.

Some stuff he does is just idiotic.
Don't understand what his problem is with Henson. Sure he's 225 pounds at 6'11" not a savior by any means but he's still their 2nd best rebounder & defender & only gets about 19 mins :lol: been a DNP-CD the past 5.

via @peteredmiston

This is crazy:

@memgrizz have hit 10+ 3s in 16 of their last 22 games.

Prior to this season, they hit 10+ 3s in 16 of their last 271 games

UPDATED: Conley/Gasol combined so far on Grizzlies 4 gm road trip:

188 pts (47 pts/gm)
67-122 FG (55%)
26-50 3PT (52%)
43 asts (10.8/gm)

A lot of folks haven't noticed that the Grizzlies snuck up and turned into a top-10 offensive team last month. They will soon enough.

Grizz also have moved from 28th in offense efficiency to 19th from their burst in January. Defense is worse, but still top 5 overall.]

Same **** different year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom