Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall> anybody not kd,beard, russ and klaw? Please :lol:.
Kawhi
KD
Beard
Russ
Bron
Steph
It
Wall and whoever else that has 0 chance of winning

homie has proven that he doesn't really understand what he's watching beyond a casual level. Completely incapable of considering context when throwing out numbers. Let's just move on :lol:

Nope I want Wavy to man up and tell us his top 5 for MVP. If Wall is one who are the other 4? Everyone has Harden, Russ and KD. So it's either LeBron or Curry.

If it's LeBron and not Curry he's admitting Wall is having the better season and therefore the superior player right now. What I've been saying.

literally wgaf dawg. why does this matter to you so much? why are you so emotionally invested in john getting props or not? If he was as good as you want everyone to believe he is, you wouldn't have to lobby so hard. The world would know. Greatness always comes out.

you on wall nuts so hard this **** embarrassing. Let him earn something before you put him over the giants. good lord. A year ago John was getting compared to Reggie Jackson and not just because of the pay grade; the tier. Are john's #s better than steph right now? sure. so what though? Literally every gm, president owner and fan, besides you and brons stans would take curry over wall 1000/1000 times. Thats not a shot at John, it's just how good Curry is. Dude is damn near biblical sometimes g. Like the plague. Like come on man. Your bias is showing.

Are wall's numbers higher right now? Yes? Is he better? Not a chance in hell.

Last edited:
how often do you get a team with 2 guys with double digit assists???

steph and kd with 11 & 10 respectively. :x

steph and kd with 11 & 10 respectively.
sick.gif
Wall's better than both of them so who cares

steph and kd with 11 & 10 respectively. :x

And still get 30+ Assists. One of the many reason Curry doesnt average double digit assists because draymond usually take about 7-10 assists from those two players.

lol at anyone arguing for wall being a superior player than curry.

wall has been nothing more than habitual loser for his entire player career.

never won a state championship in high school despite playing with high major D1 teammates such as cj leslie, dez wells, bishop daniels

never got passed the elite 8 in college, even though his team was favorite to win. his team eventually had 5 first round picks and 3 second round picks.

got drafted the number 1 pick and has never been passed the second round despite being in leastern conference for 6 yrs, and his team only made the playoff 2/6 yrs.

curry>>>>>>>>wall

Literally the worst week in NBA thread history.

Stop. This thread has seen worse days. Way worse.

idk dawg. it was pretty awful these past few day. that one clown that be licking bron boots and then jumpmanfromdc was equally wild'n.

on a side note I think j will either off that lean or faded af. son face not even fitting on his head right now

2012-2014 in here was garbage. :lol:

Y'all calling Collector Jumpman from DC? :lol:

Literally the worst week in NBA thread history.

Stop. This thread has seen worse days. Way worse.

idk dawg. it was pretty awful these past few day. that one clown that be licking bron boots and then jumpmanfromdc was equally wild'n.

Lowball I'm starting to think JumpmanFromDC is one of your boys you always tell us about. Check his browser history next time you're his crib.

dude did get mad personal with me didnt he :lol:

no lie, my one dude I always tell yall about kinda tried to square up with me after the last gsw/clippers games and i told him, jokingly, bron prolly watched and had a nervous breakdown. Dude told me curry is trash and kd is soft and weak. Called me all types of **** and dumb af's and a fan boy and yada yada yada lmaoooo. fam these bron stans are nuts. Straight up insecure weirdos. Son popped off for like 2 hrs lmaoooo. Wasn't trying to see the hands doh. Just like bron.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom