Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheed>>>>>>>>>>

That old spurs floor>>>>>>>>>>

Where was this played? The size of those banners are freaking awesome, but there's like 18000 people there
Alamodome. It was a multi purpose arena for basketball, football, baseball and conventions.

The Spurs old secondary colors with teal and pink >>>

I almost lost a friend cause he didn't call a screen similar to what happened to Steph.

I legit looked like

lebron-flop.gif

miami was brons flopping prime.

dude just looks like a jack *** now.

I'm glad Bron stopped that ****. :lol:

He too great for that Ginobili flopping.

Nah when he flopped from his own teammate hitting him, that's the GOAT.

Lol @ bron stopped flopping.

Thats still his finishing move b. Along with the crab dribble and dropping the shoulder to drive in wild reckless

Lol @ bron stopped flopping.

Thats still his finishing move b. Along with the crab dribble and dropping the shoulder to drive in wild reckless

That dropping the shoulder gets me everytime.

That man got no moves at ALL.

Last edited:
I say it all the time but Bron flopping is doubly insulting due to how unstoppable he can be when he's charging to the paint.

Dude will charge in there full speed, get a tough and1 and then a few possessions later fly halfway across the court from the wind pressure of someone swiping at the ball 
eyes.gif

He's not afraid to look foolish to put his team in a good position

Then there's guys that won't shoot free throws underhand bc it's not cool

6'8" 260...it makes no sense. Shameful really. Ginobli was clowning by he was somewhat frail.

I say it all the time but Bron flopping is doubly insulting due to how unstoppable he can be when he's charging to the paint.
Dude will charge in there full speed, get a tough and1 and then a few possessions later fly halfway across the court from the wind pressure of someone swiping at the ball :rolleyes  

**** is hilarious. :lol:

Will lower his shoulder through 2 defenders and dunk at the rim and do his angry face routine.

Then look like he got sniped on a PnR by somebody 20 pounds lighter than him.

Like, ***** we JUST seen you. :lol:

Last edited:
**** is hilarious. :lol:

Will lower his shoulder through 2 defends and dunk at the rim and do his angry face routine.

Then look like he got sniped on a PnR by somebody 20 pounds lighter than him.

Like, ***** we JUST seen you. :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bron flopping slander is something I'm all for

Him and Chris Paul do it on embarrassing levels, at least Nash and ginobili made it an art.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom