Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been saying that the East was better than the West, and Wall is better than Curry/CP3 for 3 seasons now. I can dig up quotes if need be. Find me anybody else, anywhere in the world, who would say the East has been better for the last 2+ seasons.

Like I told you two years ago, one day the East will be better. One day Wall will be better than CP3. Just wait.

I conceded the West was still better. We had this conversation last year remember?

I don't know how you or anyone else can look at the league right now and still say the West is better top to bottom. How you can't acknowledge the West top teams like LeBron eats off the corpse of sorry West teams.

That's the difference between me and you. I can admit when I'm wrong. You can't. There's more weaker teams in the West. FACT. The top teams in the West benefit by eating off those weak teams. FACT. When LeBron was eating off weak East teams you guys brought it up all the time. Not that it's the other way around it no longer matters.

Every West playoff team isn't winning 50 plus this year. Yet you wanna stunt like it's still the same West over East as before. SMH

Last edited:
More competitive. Knicks have the same amount of wins as the West 8th seed right now with 22. The West 3rd and 4th seeds lost to the Hawks and Celtics this past week. Outside of the Warriors and Spurs everyone is equal.

Outside of Cleveland in the East, nobody else matters.

I have season tickets now. I try to make it to about 30-35 games a season. I do give tickets away to friends and family, either when I can't go or they request them ahead of time.

Was in the building last season when AD hit his career high 59 :smokin

watched Steph give the Pistons 40 last year in a loss too.

I've seen everybody play at this point. Russ is probably most impressive. Just the speed he plays with in real time. The bumps and bruise and how he just keep going.

KD wayyyyy teller than he says. Dude is a wall.

Kyrie nasty in person.

Bron really is a tank. He looks strong af up close.

The sheer size of these guys when you're up next to them is just the craziest thing ever. It's unbelivable honestly. They all look like they should be in guinness. It's always crazy when you see them and they have a bunch of normal sized friends :lol: but then theres that one friend thats literally the same size..but he doesnt hoop :x like bruh, wth are you doing with your life. Clothes and shoes still cost the same but you getting paid wayyyyyyyy less. F that. if I'm 6'8+ I'm gonna find a team to play me dammit

I love the experience. Especially if you have club access. I've finessed the tickets into dope as relationships and friendships. Been through a ton of the dancers and cheerleaders. Made friends with the writers and scouts, some of the coaching staff and most of the players. It gets to a point where it actually bothers you when friends get traded like yall play together lol.

Going to a lot of games isn't the easiest thing though. Definitely takes up the schedule. My friends say I make it sound like I'm playing when I tell them I cant do such n such because I have a game hahaha. But forreal. Thats a lot of fits to think up. And then spending 4-5 hrs there means 4-5 hrs not doing something else. Like this week alone I have 3 games. Hoping to see Embiid play tonight. Hoping he's active. l

Last edited:
I'm not gonna acknowledge that because I'm a Wizards fan. When the Lakers become relevant again I wanna see you bow down to other teams. I'm not gonna do it. What kind of fan would that make me? WavyCrocket?

You don't gotta acknowledge it, not going to make it any less of a truth. He's going to his 7th finals in a row, since the turn of the decade if you're an Eastern conference team that doesn't have Bron on it, you're irrelevant.

You don't gotta acknowledge it, not going to make it any less of a truth. He's going to his 7th finals in a row, since the turn of the decade if you're an Eastern conference team that doesn't have Bron on it, you're irrelevant.

It's not like the West has had every team in the Finals over the past 16 years either. Lakers, Spurs, OKC, Mavs, Warriors. In that same time Pacers, 76ers, Nets, Pistons, Celtics, Heat, Cavs.

If I'm missing someone please add them.

Lol..sorry but it's hilarious reading people talk about how tired they are and how much of a grind it is just to sit in traffic for 20 minutes to go eat nachos and watch the game in their comfortable chairs. This is the same forum that cajoles the hell out of players who sit out for 'rest' :lol:

I have season tickets now. I try to make it to about 30-35 games a season. I do give tickets away to friends and family, either when I can't go or they request them ahead of time.

Was in the building last season when AD hit his career high 59 :smokin

watched Steph give the Pistons 40 last year in a loss too.

I love the experience. Especially if you have club access. I've finessed the tickets into dope as relationships and friendships. Been through a ton of the dancers. Made friends with the writers and scouts, some of the coaching staff and most of the players. It gets to a point where it actually bothers you when friends get traded like yall play together lol.
Outside of Cleveland in the East, nobody else matters.

I'm not gonna acknowledge that because I'm a Wizards fan. When the Lakers become relevant again I wanna see you bow down to other teams. I'm not gonna do it. What kind of fan would that make me? WavyCrocket?

skip what everybody else is saying, I hope you're right about your team and You guys find a way to crack the cleveland code, starting tonight.

I'd love the lebron upset in the playoffs. That would be joyous. Although it'd probably be a cinderella story like last night. Looking like you won, then dude does something and you look at the scoreboard and you're down.

i'm hoping you're right though and you guys flourish against them.

It's not like the West has had every team in the Finals over the past 16 years either. Lakers, Spurs, OKC, Mavs, Warriors. In that same time Pacers, 76ers, Nets, Pistons, Celtics, Heat, Cavs.

If I'm missing someone please add them.

I did say since the turn of the decade correct? 2010:
West-Lakers, Mavs, Thunder, Spurs x2, Warriors x2
East- Celtics, Lebron x6 (Heat x4, Cavs x2)

Like I said irrelevant.

Lol..sorry but it's hilarious reading people talk about how tired they are and how much of a grind it is just to sit in traffic for 20 minutes to go eat nachos and watch the game in their comfortable chairs. This is the same forum that cajoles the hell out of players who sit out for 'rest' :lol:

1st world problems.

It is tiring though. I dont see how it can be interpreted any other way. 40 games is 40 games. January/Feb is a drag for us just like it is for them. Except, we have regular lives too. Work, gym, social, etc. Some days you just dont feel like it.

Only irrelevant til you win. Warriors were relatively nobodies til 2015. They were fun to watch before that, but nobody was gaga over them. It was spurs/thunderclippers. Now, its all warriors, all the time. Sprinkled with some whispers of san an.

You win, you get the juice. It's that simple.

Traffic in LA is no joke though. That being said I'm staying until the end.

Only irrelevant til you win. Warriors were relatively nobodies til 2015. They were fun to watch before that, but nobody was gaga over them. It was spurs/thunderclippers. Now, its all warriors, all the time. Sprinkled with some whispers of san an.

So you got somebody other than Bron's team coming out of the east for the foreseeable future?

I did say since the turn of the decade correct? 2010:
West-Lakers, Mavs, Thunder, Spurs x2, Warriors x2
East- Celtics, Lebron x6 (Heat x4, Cavs x2)

Like I said irrelevant.

Like I said a few days ago. Cleveland doesn't seem as strong as they've been the past two seasons. At some point LeBron is gonna come up short. This may be our year. If Washington or anyone lose to the Cavs in the ECF I'll eat my crow no problems.

It's a uphill battle for East teams when LeBron has played on 7 straight Finals teams with multiple all stars. LeBron is the leader but he's not alone in this during his run. His teams are legitimately good. He's not beating the east by himself. Neither are those teams out West. Stacked teams will always florish. I'm riding with my 1 all star and taking my chances. I won't bow down now or make excuses if we lose.

:rofl: hold this rep sir

. Been through a ton of the dancers and cheerleaders.

Wait what :nerd:

yeah bro. One of the dopest perks is whom you make friends with and have access to. And being a familiar face that they see game to game and NOT being someone they work with. Half the work is done for you by just being there. I've hooked up with a bunch of them throughout the years. And I keep it honest so they knew about each other. Most of them are so catty they'll get with you just to piss off the other. Plug the leaks.

yeah bro. One of the dopest perks is whom you make friends with and have access to. And being a familiar face that they see game to game and NOT being someone they work with. Half the work is done for you by just being there. I've hooked up with a bunch of them throughout the years. And I keep it honest so they knew about each other. Most of them are so catty they'll get with you just to piss off the other. Plug the leaks.

pics? :nerd:

Washington has no chance. And like I keep saying it's because of the talent disparity. CLE has 3 all stars, no other team in the conference has more than one other than the Raptors. It ain't about lying down, you ain't got no choice but to lay down.

So you got somebody other than Bron's team coming out of the east for the foreseeable future?

Do I? No. but every year I hope lol. While yes, he is the best player and on the best team in the east, stranger things have happened. I didn't think he would come back from 3-1 deficit. I didnt think he would lose in 2011 after being up. Not saying he's the same player, but things that arent meant to happen, happen every day b.

Boston or hell, Washington, somebody may just catch them slipping, you never know.

pics? :nerd:

:lol: Not a chance. I know how NT works. I'm not for exposing my lady friends, to keep the options open to link up again later. Not to mention my girl now is a dancer, not gonna spoil that. She highkey built like misty copeland

I wish the wizards had depth like that championship pistons team in 04

So do I. However in the playoffs if we play Cleveland I'm trash talking games 1-4, 7 if necessary. You can't convince me where not gonna win until it's over. I'm a irrational fan I guess in that sense.

Last edited:

pics?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Not a chance. I know how NT works. I'm not for exposing my lady friends, to keep the options open to link up again later. Not to mention my girl now is a dancer, not gonna spoil that. She highkey built like misty copeland
it's too late my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom