Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who is better, the grizz or the wiz? :nerd:

We split this season 1-1. We lost the first game in OT on October 30th. Won by 3 January 18th. The one take away from that second game was putting up 60 plus by half on that defense. However we only won by 3.

Last edited:
Damn I missed some gun talk in this thread ? :lol: :smh:

Great game last night , mad the Wiz ain't win ...the way the posts used to be in the Wizards thread and the action is here is night n day, like 2 different seasons with the way their play improved

Last edited:
C4FFVLAWMAE8CB-.jpg

Damn I missed some gun talk in this thread ?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Great game last night , mad the Wiz ain't win ...the way the posts used to be in the Wizards thread and the action is here is night n day, like 2 different seasons with the way their play improved
Addresses were posted, calls to goons were made but ultimately lives were spared

Last edited:
Just like when people want to put the Clippers on the pedestal vs the Grizz :lol: . Same damn playoff accomplishments.
How about you stop talking about a team with a mediocre coach, bench, a crybaby *** PG and going to get that *** swept by the Cavs come playoff time?

oh no... niketalk rumble part 2

Comparing MJ scheming to get good players so disrespectful

"Jordan rules" pertains to Detroit defensive plan to never let him go to the paint without a body on him
laugh.gif

Just like when people want to put the Clippers on the pedestal vs the Grizz
laugh.gif
. Same damn playoff accomplishments.
How about you stop talking about a team with a mediocre coach, bench, a crybaby *** PG and going to get that *** swept by the Cavs come playoff time?
oh no... niketalk rumble part 2
@The Collector  you just gonna let him talk about your team like that?

"Jordan rules" pertains to Detroit defensive plan to never let him go to the paint without a body on him :lol:

yea people will reach to protect sir lebronald james

"Jordan rules" pertains to Detroit defensive plan to never let him go to the paint without a body on him :lol:
:lol: Yeah. That's where the book got it's title from. That's not what the book is about Smh

I wonder how Beal is feeling right now. 45 mins is a lot for him.

He's the biggest question mark about that team. I have serious doubts about his health come May.

"Jordan rules" pertains to Detroit defensive plan to never let him go to the paint without a body on him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah. That's where the book got it's title from. That's not what the book is about Smh
So MJ having Pippen, is just as bad as LBJ going back to CLE only because NJ Kyrie was there and they got Love.......OK

I believe Beal will hold up. BK tomorrow night Washington should jump on early so we can rest players late potentially. All Star break is right around the corner.

bballkid11 bballkid11 We really haven't rested Beal like was reported we had to for the rest of his career going forward last season.

Last edited:
enjoying a fantasy league with friends in real life and man...........ill do ANYTHING for a NT yahoo fantasy sports league next season.

Real Deal Beal had issues going back to UF cause he was still growing. I think most if not all of that is done, with all the time he's missed in pretty sure he's relishing the opportunity to play as much as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom