Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i swear i've watched that travel 20 times. it blows my mind how he continuously gets away with it. Bron is one of the greats, no challenge there, but dude has never had the fundamentals down. He HAS to know he travel right?? He can't be bolivion about that can he? Like bruh, how you think you got from here to there, just euro stepping the whole way

Lol He said in the post game interview. I traveled and that threw me off to miss the layup. :lol:

yall mans gets away with murder.

5 steps b. No call.

The refs were really about to let this five step travel go. pic.twitter.com/eKVUWObC33
— Kicks Deals (@KicksDeals) February 7, 2017

yall mans gets awake with murder.

5 steps b. No call.

The refs were really about to let this five step travel go. pic.twitter.com/eKVUWObC33
One of the reasons beating Cleveland will be a uphill battle for whoever they face in the playoffs. Can't complain though if your a Wizards fan today. He fouled out.

yall mans gets away with murder.

5 steps b. No call.

Refs midas whale go home after the 2 minute mark in the 4th.

****** basically just stick around for the extra cardio, not like they bother doing their job.

Ball dont lie tho
Man what are y'all cosigning?

The refs blew the whistle and called the travel, it was a TO on Lebron...

Nevermind that the guy said "the refs were really about to let this 5 step travel go" because they didn't let it go they blew the whistle.

Last edited:

This guy
laugh.gif

Melo really doesn't tho :lol:. It was confirmed for me this past summer at team USA practice when he told kd to 'give it a rest' and stop working because practice was over

Last edited:

Nevermind that the guy said "the refs were really about to let this 5 step travel go" because they didn't let it go they blew the whistle.

What are you talking about? They let the travel go. The whistle was for Washington calling a timeout.

What are you talking about? They let the travel go. The whistle was for Washington calling a timeout.
I need to see proof of this if true.

I was watching and saw and heard the whistle and the commentary. Granted I was in full multi-task mode so I could be mistaken so, show to me the call in real time
nerd.gif

I don't believe they let it go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom