Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The patch on the Nets jersey tho :smh:

Makes you wonder what the Lakers will use. I can see the Dubs using Apple or one of the Silicon Valley companies :smokin

Last edited:
Lakers need to be sponsored by Maytag

It'll probably be this
b9580859745d4761f652b91368e9fbc0.jpg

Dirk gave Serge like 48 on 15 shots or something crazy :lol:

Supporting cast deserves a lot of credit, but he had some incredible individual performances during that run. A nice bounceback after he had been basically forgotten about after the '06 & '07. Came outta nowhere.

When they let a very washed B Roy drop 40 on them I just knew they had absolutely no chance :lol: glad I aint put no money down

Last edited:
Cool piece on how Russell Westbrook changed his running style:

Love stuff like this. The subtleties of the game don't go unnoticed. There are some BRILLIANT folks who follow the NBA that post on Reddit. It's a good source.

My man PJ is an NBA GM at 71 years old and out here with the twitter fingers subtweeting his own star player. You can't make this up

Surprised Buc Em hasn't told us why Simmons should have been voted i to the ASG this year.

Last edited:

Bro he scored 92 points on 30/39 and they only won by like 16
roll.gif

Lol my man Lamelo out here giving 90 pieces man.
someone pieced together a video NOT from those highlight accounts focused on lil dude. i knew he was cherry picking cuz thats all chino hills does... and on that note, these other trash teams they play are ******ed cuz how have u not figured out they cherry pick the whole time in 60 games? u telling me oak hill the ONLY team who matched up their bigs to stop them damn outlet passes? but anyway, heres undeniable proof dude cherry picked his way to 92. 7 of 22 from the highschool 3. lmaooooooooooooo

someone embed if u can
This is so lame haha pic.twitter.com/iEcrl1opDJ
— NBA All Access (@nballaccess) February 8, 2017

You guys havent watched Chino Hills play? Cherry Picking is a legit part of their offense. None of those stats mean anything.

I'm not on the Ball brothers bandwagon though, its actually pretty annoying. The insane levels of gas is just too much for me to deal with. 

That Lonzo jumpshot is something to look at though...

LaMelo has a similar form and it goes in for him as well. Blows my mind how these two are dominating against their respective contemporaries.

Is it just me or does the quality of HS basketball gets worse each year? I see Lamelo Ball and I remember the guys around the 2005-2010 range and it amazes me how he's a top prospect right now.

I can't even see Lamelo being one of the best players in Memphis during the 05-08 years. Guys like Joe Jackson and even Randy Culpepper would probably mop the floor with him :lol: .

Last edited:
I want to criticize what they do down there but Lonzo has pretty much backed up the hype :lol: his skills translated just fine. We'll see about Melo but they're 1/1 thus far.

i ***** with lonzo but lamelo (
sick.gif
) gon get a rude awakening against some real comp... liangelo prolly ain't gon be **** tbh

Last edited:

Bro he scored 92 points on 30/39 and they only won by like 16
roll.gif

Lol my man Lamelo out here giving 90 pieces man.
someone pieced together a video NOT from those highlight accounts focused on lil dude. i knew he was cherry picking cuz thats all chino hills does... and on that note, these other trash teams they play are ******ed cuz how have u not figured out they cherry pick the whole time in 60 games? u telling me oak hill the ONLY team who matched up their bigs to stop them damn outlet passes? but anyway, heres undeniable proof dude cherry picked his way to 92. 7 of 22 from the highschool 3. lmaooooooooooooo

someone embed if u can
This is so lame haha pic.twitter.com/iEcrl1opDJ
— NBA All Access (@nballaccess) February 8, 2017
Nah that's disgusting. Couldnt even watch the whole vid. ***** jogging to get back on defense and barely making it past halfcourt before sprinting back towards the basket 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom