Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, no one told him to push the faces of security guards. I know those guys wanted to use the tasers.
exactly. You can go around acting like a fool with powerful people in public like that. Oakley has no one to blame but himself. Dude like 60 years old still trying to bully people. Grow up. Can't be throwing hands when you past 45.

You can throw hands at 44?? :smokin Bet those. Yell Obama! with each jab

thanks for the correction
tumblr_n9h523ABiv1r21i5xo1_400.gif

+275 Shaq bringing up Oakley putting the hands on Charles, tomorrow.

Ernie has probably already text Shaq and said, "I know we joke and laugh but don't bring that up Big Guy"

Last edited:
Oak had the white people in that area shook af. Like a pitbull off its leash. a wild lion set free in a crowd of people.

Oak had the white people in that area shook af. Like a pitbull off its leash. a wild lion set free in a crowd of people.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I just noticed that Kyle Korver scored more points yesterday than he did in any game as a Hawk. 
eek.gif

That was definitely the type of performance evryone was thinking about when the Cavs traded for him.

Last edited:
It's not the best you'll see from him. He'll eclipse that record before the Season ends.

He's going to be eating pass on pass on pass now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom