Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron trying to play that underdog role so when he catches that L from the dubs it's not going to "count" against his legacy even though he has more than enough talent to win

how do y'all enjoy watching russ play?
and his stat padding is so obvious yet people say "but he's averaging a triple double"

you're literally the only person that finds his triple doubles impressive
and funny how you cry if i call you old yet...nvm

Really I'm the ONLY one?! [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Literally NT is the ONLY place where what he's doing is being downplayed as "stat padding".

Last edited:
Who can even knock it right now. Triple Double against a top tier team and got the W. Checks all the boxes for me.

I still want to see the list of teams he's played during these triple double games.

Who can even knock it right now. Triple Double against a top tier team and got the W. Checks all the boxes for me.

I still want to see the list of teams he's played during these triple double games.

I'll try to find it for you but does it really matter? Against the other top 8 teams in the league currently he's averaging 30/9.6/9.2 so it's not like there's a huge drop-off.

What matters is they are winning at a 66% clip when he gets them and only at a 34% when he doesn't, that's Laker status bad. The only reason they're even sniffing the playoffs is because he's playing like a maniac.

Last edited:
I need those unlimited Reps to hand out.

Dude has like a single rep on every post for the last 3 pages.

30pts > lockdown defender
what good is scoring 30 when you're giving it up on the other end?

Considering how his team is second in the east, its not bad at all lol. the Celtics are exceeding expectations & he's a big reason for it. Whats your point tho b? We cant praise him without saying hes a defensive liability even though hes only 5'9?

Last edited:
why bron got the green light to shoot 3s? cuz he makes a few lucky ones? Lue should tell em to knock it off. knock off the crying and flopping too. dude blatantly lies about getting fouled. goats dont do that ****. bn's do though

why bron got the green light to shoot 3s? cuz he makes a few lucky ones? Lue should tell em to knock it off. knock off the crying and flopping too. dude blatantly lies about getting fouled. goats dont do that ****. bn's do though
Did you see how fast he hopped up to claim foul after missing that dunk?

Dude has to chill with that, this is the replay era.

Last edited:
@Antidope  Here's the breakdown of the triple doubles this season:

CLE x2

PHX x2

MEM x2

NOP x2

DEN x2

and once against (LAL, ORL, BKN, IND, DET, NYK, WAS, ATL, HOU, BOS, MIA, LAC, MIN, SAC, GSW, UTA)

The 6 losses in those games have come to (ORL, IND, HOU, MIN, GSW, CLE)

So by my count that's 15 against teams currently in the playoffs and 11 against non playoff teams. So again the narrative that he's stat padding against all the bad teams only or is only winning vs the bad ones is a false one. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom