Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really wanna see Jah cook when the sixers playing i am in here tryna hype him up sometimes but man the way he carries himself on court he literally stinks this year its hard to root for him.

Where is the hustle at man he aint no small dude either so he got the body weight to body a few dude down low up for boards. 

His offensive game starting to bore me as well with his damn spin move to the basket it gets by a few defenders but most time he cant even finish strong itll be a weak lay up attempt 

This is how he's played his whole life. Basically he's not gonna hustle, not gonna really play much defense, but if you give him enough post touches he can get you 20 points

Remember when Bron couldn't shoot threes anymore? Shooting them at a higher clip than KD this season :lol:

When you're the best in the world, and operate on the perimeter to boot, you tend to have a green light 
laugh.gif

i'm not saying he shouldn't take 3s. But I just see him jacking from 3-5ft behind the line pretty often. If I shot 38%, and I kept

Wiz Celtics gon be great series to watch

I wonder what IT fans will say once the Celtics are eliminated by Washington and the REAL King of the 4th (both ends) Sir Jonathan Wall.

:lol:
In the losses this season....

23 n 10 in the 1st game (without Horford)
25 n 13 in the 3rd game (without Bradley)

And then this happened in Boston...... yup regular lock down defender Wall is :rofl:

Reactions: HIM
Wizard would lose that war, but a lot of good men from Boston would be lost in the fight.

bron is actually at 37% and the lowest of all the shooters on the team, outside of JR, whose current pct is down due to lack of games.

37% aint poppin b

so bron is making 1.7 a game.

And dues trying to argue with me that he's a legit 3 pt shooter and should have the neon green? How now brown cow?

I'll definitely close out on him and not force him into a 3 :lol: . Just seems like something he improved on or it could be that one outlier year.

Durant only making 1.9 a game on more attempts.

Last edited:
:lol:
In the losses this season....

23 n 10 in the 1st game (without Horford)
25 n 13 in the 3rd game (without Bradley)

And then this happened in Boston...... yup regular lock down defender Wall is :rofl:

I wanna to see you call IT King of the 4th after we bounce y'all out of the playoffs. I see your already working on those excuses. We didn't have Horford, we didn't have Bradley. In Washington we don't care. Beat us in a 7 game series and I'll give IT his respek. Until then he's King of the Frauds.

The Celtics are my new Bulls.

Last edited:

And dues trying to argue with me that he's a legit 3 pt shooter and should have the neon green? How now brown cow?

I'll definitely close out on him and not force him into a 3 :lol: . Just seems like something he improved on or it could be that one outlier year.

bron is damn near 60% from within the three point line, and is probably even more efficient on attempts right at the rim. so i'd be more than willing to take my chances on bron taking an uncontested three rather than letting him drive, crab dribble, take another 4.5 steps, and then get a lay up and an and-one.

Damn I just seen that shot of Phil at the garden from the other nite. Bruh looks a wreck without Jeannie's poon. Someone get that man a jar of coconut oil

I am pretty surprised by that. I do watch all of their games though and notice quite a few of his 3s are bricks. I wonder why?

I thought he was on pace for 50-40-90 again this season? what happened? Still finding his rhythm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom