Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
antidope antidope I know I kinda boxed your fan credentials into a corner. When you figure out why your a Spurs fan let me know man. I'm genuinely interested to know why they're who you roll with.

Everyone thinks something like OKC or Cleveland fans acting whiny is funny until it happens to their own team

Dudes don't understand the origin of the word fan. What fan is short for. If your not a fanatic about your team by definition your not a fan. Just a occasional observer.

Last edited:
roll.gif

Collector bout that life, it's been proven 
nerd.gif

So just imagine Monk/Dennis Smith/Josh Jackson on top of Embiid, Simmons, Fultz and Dario

Everybody outside of Laker fans should be rooting for this possibility to happen

What? How can this happen? Sixers can possibly have three first round picks?

@Antidope I know I kinda boxed your fan credentials into a corner. When you figure out why your a Spurs fan let me know man. I'm genuinely interested to know why they're who you roll with.
Everyone thinks something like OKC or Cleveland fans acting whiny is funny until it happens to their own team
Dudes don't understand the origin of the word fan. What fan is short for. If your not a fanatic about your team by definition your not a fan. Just a occasional observer.
They were the first basketball team I ever identified with when I first started to become really interested in basketball, its as simple as that.

If you ask me that's the most genuine fandom of them all because no exterior factors contributed to it. No regions, no bandwagoning, no nothing. To this day I'm still the only Spurs fan I know personally, there was nothing out there to influence me into liking this team.

"Hurt? I mean, I'm fine. I'm fine. Honestly. Move forward," he said. "Things happen in life, man, and as a man you've got to move forward. I have a great group of guys here that I love like my brothers. There's been many-a-teammates I've had here before that left me, and they're still my brothers. That I still talk to and I don't talk to. Not just Kevin. There's many guys that have come in and out of Oklahoma City that I've gained a relationship with that maybe you guys don't know about, but I think obviously with me and Kevin it's a little bigger stage. It happens."

Props to Russ for saying this. After warriors wax up on em tonight, no one should talk about this anymore.

"Hurt? I mean, I'm fine. I'm fine. Honestly. Move forward," he said. "Things happen in life, man, and as a man you've got to move forward. I have a great group of guys here that I love like my brothers. There's been many-a-teammates I've had here before that left me, and they're still my brothers. That I still talk to and I don't talk to. Not just Kevin. There's many guys that have come in and out of Oklahoma City that I've gained a relationship with that maybe you guys don't know about, but I think obviously with me and Kevin it's a little bigger stage. It happens."

Props to Russ for saying this. After warriors wax up on em tonight, no one should talk about this anymore.

actions speak louder than words tho it shouldnt have even come to this point

the ***** was wearing a bib and a camera for christ sakes

@Mamba MVP  My Mother just hit me up.

She said those are fan made shirts and will be for sale around the Stadium.

She said it might be an unlicensed vendor though which means they will shut them down.

She said she can make a batch on the Cricket though with a better quality Tee if she can't cop.

They were the first basketball team I ever identified with when I first started to become really interested in basketball, its as simple as that.

If you ask me that's the most genuine fandom of them all because no exterior factors contributed to it. No regions, no bandwagoning, no nothing. To this day I'm still the only Spurs fan I know personally, there was nothing out there to influence me into liking this team.

I respect it. I have some strong views on things but that doesn't make my views right or yours less valid.

Last edited:
hope it doesnt turn out violent tonight in okc
would not surprise me if some "fan" tries to run up on the court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom