Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington Collector is good in my book. Like the angle he brings outside of the Lebby sucks/KD beta/Russ mamba blood-assist whoar talk

Someone let me know if he accepts. I'm about to wash another NT member in some Mavel vs Capcom 2 right fast. Be back for Wall vs Russ tonight.

Should I jeopardize my NT reputation in the Buy and Sell forum that I've established since 2010 for this troll? FOH

I ride with my team though and if both teams at full health meet in the Playoffs, Celtics would take it.

Should I jeopardize my NT reputation in the Buy and Sell forum that I've established since 2010 for this troll? FOH

I ride with my team though and if both teams at full health meet in the Playoffs, Celtics would take it.
No issue if you don't take the bet, nothing wrong with believing in your team but also having a sense of reality 

It would be a great series, I couldn't call it right now

Last edited:

I know breh aint out here flexing with them meaningless reps.
indifferent.gif
Theyre pretty to look at but dont mean much 
laugh.gif
 @Elpablo21  is one of the best posters on this site and he doesnt even have any

"I'm a peaceful person but don't act like you can't die" was funny as hell the other day.

Violence is never the answer, but sometimes it is.

No issue if you don't take the bet, nothing wrong with believing in your team but also having a sense of reality 

It would be a great series, I couldn't call it right now

Avery Bradley injury concerns me since he was averaging 18pts n 7rebs for us on top of being a lockdown defender

Bet then. Full health at the start of the series it's on.

Good question for you all.

If Love cannot go. Who?

I say Beal with Embiid hurt.

Or does it have to be a big?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom