Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they really making this oak/dolan "feud" bigger than what it is :lol:

are the clips going to make a move? i know the warriors are pretty much going to the finals so it be a great time to just get ready for the future. cp still has value

Last edited:
they really making this oak/dolan "feud" bigger than what it is
laugh.gif

are the clips going to make a move? i know the warriors are pretty much going to the finals so it be a great time to just get ready for the future. cp still has value
There aren't a lot of teams that would make sense for Paul. I doubt a rebuilding team would want him and I doubt a playoff team is going to give LAC equal value

Clips pretty much been stuck with their core, unless they want to unload Blake or DJ. They have the real value when it comes to a trade

Man, Magic spent the whole morning with ESPN.. on all their morning shows. Interesting..

"First call I make if I'm in charge? Kobe Bryant," Johnson said. "Because Kobe understands winning. He understands, also, these players. I would call, 'What role you want? ... If you've got a day, just give me that day.'

"I'll take that. Whatever time he has, I want him to come and be a part of it."

Sam Amico [emoji]10004[/emoji] @AmicoHoops
Ownership has given #Cavs green light to increase payroll/tax, per AmicoHoops source. Team said to be working on several trade possibilities

Aint really mad about Sabonis cuz hes a decent role player at best n we need stars/starters...Vic im 50/50 bout that cuz on one hand hes young and a solid/athletic player but at the same time they werent gonna pay him and didnt wanna lose him for nothing...my problem is I was never excited about trading for Serge cuz hes not a franchise type of guy and the team wasnt likely to re sign him anyway, seems like management makes pointless moves all the time...this raptors trade had to be done tho

Yeah, I like this trade, but it's a trade because of the stupid one before which I still haven't gotten over. The delusions from ownership/management that we had a playoff team with no star, no leader and a first year coach...

Last edited:
Love out for 6 weeks? JR wont be back for at least another 1.5 months?

Cav's need to take a break and rest up the guys before the playoffs start. We all know LeBron is going to a run a train through the East regardless or home court advantage.

Love out for 6 weeks? JR wont be back for at least another 1.5 months?

Cav's need to take a break and rest up the guys before the playoffs start. We all know LeBron is going to a run a train through the East regardless or home court advantage.
New update has JR said to be returning in 3 weeks, or by mid March

Last edited:
Oakley Muslim or..?

Sam Amico [emoji]10004[/emoji] @AmicoHoops
LeBron James has given #Cavs green light to increase payroll/tax, per AmicoHoops source. Team said to be working on several trade possibilities

Fixed

Last edited:
If he's drinking in the way folks are talking about, then probably not (or at least not strict.)

Real deal Beal hopefully gets the All Star replacement nod. But the East already got eleven million guards on the squad.

eastern all star team gonna roll out their vaunted 6'4" and under line up against a line up that features KD at small forward.

**** gonna be looking as balanced as a pick up game at 24 hour fitness.

***New Contest Time***

Successfully predict the winners of each of the all-star contests Rising Star Challenge MVP, Skills Challenge winner, 3 Point Contest, Dunk Contest, All Star MVP, and you'll be our winner. If we have no winner, the most correct answers will win.

So let's hear your predictions and @ me so I can keep track of the submissions.

I get criticizing Orlando for their past moves, but this one today was a good one. There's not really anything to debate about that

I get criticizing Orlando for their past moves, but this one today was a good one. There's not really anything to debate about that
Yeah cuz Ibaka was going to leave in FA anyways.

I wonder if they could have gotten a better package then what the Raptors gave up

Yeah cuz Ibaka was going to leave in FA anyways.

I wonder if they could have gotten a better package then what the Raptors gave up

gerald green 2.0 and a 1st round pick in exchange for a dude who would've left in FA...not bad for the magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom