Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When he joined the Rockets?

Well I guess Rocket's weren't already a super-team and it was towards the end of his career. I think I just contradicted myself. That knicks game got me all messed up
You know he was WAY past his prime right?

KD is in the prime of his career

And the team he is joining's stars are also in their prime.

Dream and Pippen were not in their prime.

No where near the same thing

And Shaq got no right to be talking about people leaving teams to ring chase. He wasnt born in a lakers, heat, suns, cavs, celtics jersey. Sure he was traded a couple times but I know damn well his *** wasnt complaining bout them new chances

Last edited:
These old guys just need to shut up and dead the issue. Stop telling a player where he should or shouldn't sign. A lot of people bring up okc was up 3-1 against the warriors like it was something to look back and be optimistic about and how they were so close to getting to the finals. Nah, it does the opposite and show how the thunder couldn't close the series. That was an ideal situation and they still failed.

i agree with kenny . no one had that chance back in the day. cant say what you would or wouldnt do when you didnt have that opportunity . everyone wants better teammates. 

These old guys just need to shut up and dead the issue. Stop telling a player where he should or shouldn't sign. A lot of people bring up okc was up 3-1 against the warriors like it was something to look back and be optimistic about and how they were so close to getting to the finals. Nah, it does the opposite and show how the thunder couldn't close the series. That was an ideal situation and they still failed.
Exactly

Jerry West just recently said on a PODCAST that he WISHES he had the chance to "Leave for a better Team" in his day.

When he joined the Rockets?

Well I guess Rocket's weren't already a super-team and it was towards the end of his career. I think I just contradicted myself. That knicks game got me all messed up
You know he was WAY past his prime right?

KD is in the prime of his career

And the team he is joining's stars are also in their prime.

Dream and Pippen were not in their prime.

No where near the same thing

He left to join a team that had already won a championship in hopes of winning one with them. I would say that part is the same.

i agree with kenny . no one had that chance back in the day. cant say what you would or wouldnt do when you didnt have that opportunity . everyone wants better teammates. 

Hearing chuck and snaq's responses to that were annoying. I'm sure a few stars would've left and been happy to be on better teams.

He left to join a team that had already won a championship in hopes of winning one with them. I would say that part is the same.
The fact that they were at different points of their careers makes them not alike.

Also, one was a TRADE. One was FREE AGENCY

So again, you dudes are reaching

I really can't believe this **** 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom