Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im not mad i enjoy when ppl come in here to talk about sports with passion

just referring to your point its a foregone conclusion whos gonna win the title..yet there are like 10 other things dominating the headlines

The general consensus is that it'll be Warriors vs Cavs again. That doesn't mean I'm not hopeful Washington won't beat them. I did say the Cavs were the better team after we lost a week ago. The fun is watching to see if Washington overcome Cleveland to advance.

Last edited:
Yeah no one is forcing anyone to play in the NFL
And no one knew how serious concussions were either
Except the NFL of course who suppressed that information

Chances Westbrook are Durant are co-MVP's like Shaq and Kobe were when they still couldnt stand each other?

I can see Westbrook pulling a Carlton on Durant at the end of the game.

Durant-Westbrook-GIF.gif

I hope they have a counter going with the number of passes they make to each other. I think Kerr is going to put Harden as the mediator out there with them although I'm hoping Russ tries to block KD's shot and switches teams at halftime.

These questions that the reporters are asking are the equivalent to Super Bowl week questions.  

Reporter: Hey, Russ, any discussion about you and KD being on the court together?

Westbrook: Man, you seen the new Public School clothing? Crazy. They got the mink Jordan hoodie with Tinker, and they got one with MJ. It’s crazy, man. A lot of new great things with Fashion Week I’ve seen, man. What other designer? Gucci. The new Gucci stuff is dope. It’s good stuff, man.

They did suppress information and were wrong to do so. I won't argue that. However now that we're past that and the information is out there you can't get mad at the league for what these young men choose to do.

Hold all this conversation up for a second.

This dude Kyrie is a flat-earther?

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/02/17/cavaliers-kyrie-irving-flat-earth

View media item 2337158

Kyrie is a fool and isn't a smart man. It's that simple. The human race is long past the flat earth nonsense. He probably believes Gucci Mane is a clone too. Ha ha ha

They did suppress information and were wrong to do so. I won't argue that. However now that we're past that and the information is out there you can't get mad at the league for what these young men choose to do.

Hold all this conversation up for a second.

This dude Kyrie is a flat-earther?

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/02/17/cavaliers-kyrie-irving-flat-earth

View media item 2337158

Kyrie is a fool and isn't a smart man. It's that simple. The human race is long past the flat earth nonsense. He probably believes Gucci Mane is a clone too. Ha ha ha

Smh if you think dude is serious

i hear a rumor that deandre jordan got some tricks up his sleeve
if he can pull this dunk off, it's a wrap

blake driving a kia and deandre is going to jump over it (similar to kobe commercial). they've been practicing with a kart so far

Myrie is a fool and isn't smart but you believe Wall Street is as good as Steph

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Wall is the better all around player. It's a fact. I'm not star struck like others are. He's a better defensive player a better floor general and better passer. When Curry was getting his assist a few years ago he never went 9 straight with 15 & 10. Only Wall has since 1990.

According to NT logic Curry is better then Magic Johnson too. Magic was more Wall then Curry. Curry is better offensively but what else is he better then Magic or Wall at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom