Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This warriors team dont look like theyre having fun like last yr lmao. They look tense. They know the pressure is on them

Klay and maybe nut puncher the only ones who ready for the villain role..

And I say maybe nut puncher cause dude look real front runner-ish and if that's the case all them fall in that boat

I am sure NOBODY argued they would won 80 games

You are lying
laugh.gif
nobody even had them touching last years record. everyone ive seen had them at 60 plus games at most. 

Lebron ain't jump to the team that he just blew a 3-1 lead to. I wish y'all dudes stop tryna compare the 2. **** ain't the same. :lol:

Bron just orchestrated joining a team with the 3rd best player in the entire league whose already won a chip and finals MVP, another top 10-15 player in Bosh.....at a time when teams weren't built like that. On top of that....they added quality pieces every single year....including hall of famer Ray Allen.

The warriors are a homegrown team whose best players all grew and improved organically. The team NOBODY picked to finish even at the top half of their conference in 2015. Yet, they came out and beat one of the favorites (LeBron's 2nd super team). The Warriors are a Sum of all parts type of team that isn't the traditional "super team".

It's different....but the same Sht at the end of the day.

Again, y'all forgot how Bron was viewed during the decision. There were whole entire articles written about how he can never be mentioned wit the Mjs of the world. Chuck, Shaq....all of them said they lost respect for Bron for joining the heat.

Now, y'all respect him like crazy for winning with 2 different super teams.

Every great needs help. You'll respect KD when he wins. Just like we did Bron.

same point. both wanted better teammates. i dont see how you can hate on one and not the other. you going to hate it , thats on you but hate on both. 

i dont even hate on lebron for doing it anymore. cant blame people for making smart career decisions. its just basketball. not that serious. 
To be clear I didn't like either move. That's just me

Durant gonna get frustrated with Curry taking dumb *** shots. He's gonna have flashbacks to Russ doing dumb ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom