Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trash Talking is good for the Sport...but what Draymond said last night had to hurt his soul. I highly doubt Draymond just said that out of no where Pierce can be instigator

The ***** who threatened someone over being told to pull his skirt down is talking about someone else not having a sense of humor. Makes sense why you riding so hard for Shaq.
laugh.gif

Trash Talking is good for the Sport...but what Draymond said last night had to hurt his soul. I highly doubt Draymond just said that out of no where Pierce can be instigator
Stems back from when Pierce was on Bill Simmons show and said warriors blew it. Pierce also criticized KD when he signed with the warriors. Draymond sticking up for his teammates I guess....

Last edited:
Draymond didn't threaten him with the hands.
Meh. If you tell a man to Eat a **** then in my eyes, me saying i'ma slap the **** out of you is totally justified.

They all sensitive man. Lebron, Draymond, The Warriors, Oakley, Javale, all of them.

Meh. If you tell a man to Eat a **** then in my eyes, me saying i'ma slap the **** out of you is totally justified.

They all sensitive man. Lebron, Draymond, The Warriors, Oakley, Javale, all of them.
I don't think Oak is sensitive, I think he is playing his feud up for a lawsuit because what Dolan said about him can be considered defamation.

Draymond didn't threaten him with the hands.

But it's Shaq. Same man that's hated on

Penny
Lil penny
David Robinson
Nash
Kobe
Kaep

He talks over people
He tells bad jokes.
He repeats said bad joke when no one laughs.

Get him all the way out of the paint. Alvin Robertson should have smacked him harder.

But it's Shaq. Same man that's hated on

Penny
Lil penny
David Robinson
Nash
Kobe
Kaep

He talks over people
He tells bad jokes.
He repeats said bad joke when no one laughs.

Get him all the way out of the paint. Alvin Robertson should have smacked him harder.
I agree with this on Shaq. I can't stand him. He's washed, corny, has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to basketball, etc.

But, that being said, you can't tell someone to eat a **** then get upset and claim shaq is 'making a threat' when he responds the way he did. If we keeping it a buck, Javale the one that took it too far when he told Shaq that.

True the EAD is doing the most. Shaq did ask Kobe how is butt tasted though, so that's karma.

Can't forget Shaq constantly hating on Dwight. Shaq is a troll man. There are better options. Dude really is bad for TV and basketball

Shaq is my favorite player of all time in all sports, but as I got older I realized how lame he can be. Him popping **** about Kaep and the anthem was the last straw.

KD barking up the wrong tree doe.

I hope next Thursday they show Javele making dumb plays as a Warrior and the GS bench laughing at it on repeat. The Warriors organization comes off as very thin skinned and soft asking Turner Sports to change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom