Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Youngest MVP ever
One of 3 players to accumulate 2500 points, 400 rebounds and 600 assist in one season.
3rd year player to LEAD his team to the ECF.

Not HOF worthy.

Bruh, I don't know where you got this from but these are some alternative facts. Rose never reached 2500 points or 400 rebounds in a season. The only player to reach all 3 of those numbers in a season is Michael Jordan.

Last edited:
Youngest MVP ever
One of 3 players to accumulate 2500 points, 400 rebounds and 600 assist in one season.
3rd year player to LEAD his team to the ECF.

Not HOF worthy.

Bruh, I don't know where you got this from but these are some alternative facts. Rose never reached 2500 points or 400 rebounds in a season. The only player to reach all 3 of those numbers in a season is Michael Jordan.

He just posted what he was given.

Where the hell have I been, I didn't even know the Hornets were under .500
laugh.gif
Why do you think Embiid is out and NOel got traded and Simmons is still rehabbing?

They were about to pass the Knicks, Charlotte, Bucks, Miami and Detroit

Someone should call in grant napier radio show and ask this what he was happy about then call him a stupid idiot

Last edited:
does deron williams have much left? haven't really been watching mavs gm or seen/heard from him

Much more than what any of the other CLE guards can offer

RJ, Korver, Derrick Williams and Deron are washed on bad teams but on CLE they get new life

Early game struggles..seen this one coming. Sactown nightlife is brazy and the guys didn't come ready to play. We'll get better next game

i Wanna feel sorry for the Sixers for the Okafor situation, but he & his agent made it OBVIOUS that they didn't want him there & they drafted him anyway. Drafted him knowing that & already having two guys on the team who play the position.

And fans are mad that Oak isn't giving maximum effort on a team that goes out it's way to lose?

Smart move by the Celtics not pulling the trigger on Butler. Everytime I see him on national tv game against a good team he is always mediocre then he explodes for 35 on a Wednesday afternoon game in Minnesota

Last edited:
i Wanna feel sorry for the Sixers for the Okafor situation, but he & his agent made it OBVIOUS that they didn't want him there & they drafted him anyway. Drafted him knowing that & already having two guys on the team who play the position.

And fans are mad that Oak isn't giving maximum effort on a team that goes out it's way to lose?

FOH with he didn't want end up there, if he wants to be a starting center then give max effort when you get the chance

Gentry has to run more post ups when his 2 bigs are on the floor. Jrue Moore Hollis can all shoot.

Dallas had a frontline of Dirk & Harrison Barnes and they only posted up 2-3 times.

They're really overthinking this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom