Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
batum is perfect is you're a fringe contender. he can pass rebound shoot & defend.

But if you're like charlotte, he's an albatross.

Waiters got passed around the league like Doc Rivers daughter and now he's playing like an All Star for Spo in SB on a super value deal. :lol:

You know how many teams could use him right now?

Was frustrating watch the Pels last night when Demarcus was guarded by a 40 year old & rarely went to the block. He had more fouls than Dirk in part because he never attacked him :lol:

Gentry would do well to simplify the offense. He has Demarcus & Davis operating like small forwards when they're on the floor together & that isn't gonna work.

When both of them are the floor they're going to have at least 1 mismatch against every team in the league.

Post up whoever has it, sit the other big on the opposite baseline just outside the paint, & play.

Wanna get fancy you can have 1 of them throw the entry pass to the other & then cut hard down the middle, if the help comes it'll probably be a foul or a corner three.

But more post ups, less faux small forward play.

Last edited:
Lmaoooooooooooooo

He's escaped from the toxic environment of Sacramento and now it's Alvin Gentry that's the problem [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Always an excuse for this mfer, I really do not get it. When they miss the playoffs I don't wanna hear nothing

Last edited:
That's exactly the same issues the Kings had with running the offense thru Cuz... too many perimeter ISO plays ran for him. Hell I think AD comes off screens pretty frequently in ge NO offense already. It'll be interesting to see how Gentry gets the two going.

And of course, watch the Pellies mess around and get a top 3 pick/keep the pick they're sending the Kings way :lol:

Was frustrating watch the Pels last night when Demarcus was guarded by a 40 year old & rarely went to the block. He had more fouls than Dirk in part because he never attacked him :lol:

Gentry would do well to simplify the offense. He has Demarcus & Davis operating like small forwards when they're on the floor together & that isn't gonna work.

When both of them are the floor they're going to have at least 1 mismatch against every team in the league.

Post up whoever has it, sit the other big on the opposite baseline just outside the paint, & play.

Wanna get fancy you can have 1 of them throw the entry pass to the other & then cut hard down the middle, if the help comes it'll probably be a foul or a corner three.

But more post ups, less faux small forward play.

If their primary offense is posting up, they not going anywhere.

I'd be willing to bet that the kings finish with a better record than NOLA to finish the season. Kings 1-1 so far, pels 0-3 after tonite

Kings going to be pretty bad, but glad DMC is gone. Fly Pelican fly
indifferent.gif

It was long odds of the Pelicans making the playoffs even if everything clicked.

I think they have the fourth hardest SOS remaining.

Last edited:
It was long odds of the Pelicans making the playoffs even if everything clicked.

I think they have the fourth hardest SOS remaining.

Not only that but beyond AD, Boogie, Jrue there is no real talent on that roster.

I'll admit that jrue has been garbage so far and they'll only win if he can show up but come on now. First it's the kings organization, then Gentry, then the schedule, then it's the roster. This is going to fall right on cousins and ad. Nola is not going to be much better next year. There's no great or really even good free agents to be had, they might lose jrue, they're gonna lose their lotto pick and they have no assets to make a trade. So now the narrative will shift to the toxic pelicans organization and people will continue to make excuses for cousins.

Last edited:
Pels have been a very poorly run org

Cousins will get his slander soon enough if he doesn't win though. Let's get him a competent roster first. He didn't have it really in sac but he's in a better situation now. Let's see what they can do to build the roster

Pels have been a very poorly run org

Cousins will get his slander soon enough if he doesn't win though. Let's get him a competent roster first. He didn't have it really in sac but he's in a better situation now. Let's see what they can do to build the roster

Bro it's pretty clear that they aren't gonna build a competent roster in the next year, it's just not feasible. Good chance the roster gets even worse. Not really a wait and see scenario

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom