Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ at Rockets remaining schedule.

OKC's is lovely
pimp.gif

It's insane to me how LeBron has been gift wrapped Korver, JR, Shump, Frye, Deron Williams, Bogut, Richard Jefferson and Derrick Williams for absolutely nothing over the past two years. Basically every single one of his rotation players besides Kyrie, Love and Thompson have all been handed to him for free.
but it's okay for a 73-9 team to add a top 2 player and y'all say nothing lol

Last edited:

OKC still not getting past the first round.
If they stay at 7 no. 5 or 6 yes.
They have a real chance to move up a couple of spots over the next few weeks.

OKC still not getting past the first round.
If they stay at 7 no. 5 or 6 yes.
I'd put a friendly wager on it. Doesn't matter who they play, they wont get past the first. Complete different ball game in a 7 game series.
There's a reason why they play the games.

CP3 has 15 assists and 0 turnovers.

Still the best point guard in the league.
15pts 17ast 9rb 1stl 0 to's

They have a real chance to move up a couple of spots over the next few weeks.

Who you think they're passing?
Realistically, nobody but, they have a pretty dope schedule coming up and they don't play until Thursday so we have 3 days to bring Taj/Doug up to speed and they play Port, Phx, Dallas, Port, SAS, UTAH, BKY where they should go 5/7. 5 wins can change a lot.

Last edited:
Kind of cool to see BG looking like prime BG. Been a monster since he's been back. Don't think The Clippers can beat GSW, but the only way they could be competitive against them is if Blake Griffin is playing like a top 7 player in the league come playoff time.

I also can't wait for the Lakers to get their hopes up once again this summer thinking that PG13 is coming to them. Dude is trying to leave the Pacers, a current playoff team, for a contender.......and y'all think he's going to the ******* Lakers? :rofl:

Keep reading into those "sources" that say every big name player wants to be a Knick or Laker each offseason

Raymond Felton and Mason Plumlee will be replacing those terrible Mozgov and Deng contracts eventually. That's about the best they'll do when they strike out again. Will probably be forced to give Thomas Robinson and Nick Young big contracts just to fill out the cap space.

Kind of cool to see BG looking like prime BG. Been a monster since he's been back. Don't think The Clippers can beat GSW, but the only way they could be competitive against them is if Blake Griffin is playing like a top 7 player in the league come playoff time.
He looks good against anybody on most nights. 
He's a damn Beast man.

I think sometimes against certain opponents or challenges he goes inside his head to often, overthinks instead of letting the game come to him.
He's a mismatch for anybody on the right night.

Last edited:

He looks good against most nights. 

He's a damn Beast man.

I think sometimes he against certain opponents or challenges he goes inside his head to often, overthinks instead of letting the game come to him.

He's a mismatch for anybody on the right night.
I just think that come playoff time, Blake Griffin is 'that' one player that opposing teams really do not (or should not) have an answer for. Peak Blake Griffin is playmaking, getting LAC in the bonus early, boarding, and scoring at a high clip on good splits. He's the only player on the team with the size and skill necessary to be an elite level 'mismatch' as you alluded to.

He (and the team) at times just at times defer to CP too much andn it's really supposed to be Blake. He just shrinks sometimes which is frustrating.

I think OKC's defense combined with the pace that both them and houston plays at gives them a shot against Houston.

Last edited:
There's a reason why, they play the games.
okay well let me rephrase that..
they don't matchup well with those teams
although doug and taj could change things a little
They actually matchup well against any of those teams, they aren't on the same page talent wise from player to player but matching up won't be an issue, sustainability will though. Two bench pieces help immensely with that. OKC won't be getting swept by anybody and will be in every game come playoff time.

Everyone keeps saying lebron gets washed up players makes no sense. Bogut was a key factor in gsw loss last year which Everyone commented on. Bogut is a big presence down low and had he not been injured gsw woulda won early.

And then people say that nobody complained about them getting kd... Which is also untrue. But beyond that, the Warriors had to give up nearly their entire bench to get kd. Lebron in total has given up an iou, a used tank top, and pocket lint but somehow got korver, bogut, and deron in the last 2 months...

Lebron, kyrie, Frye, rj, korver, bogut, deron, Tristan, Jr, Shumpert? Wtf this team is stacked to the point that it makes no sense

Last edited:
Lebron is a good team mate.

He's been lucky and he's been good and he puts in the work.
He's been gifted some great additions for practically nothing, but he's deserving, or it wouldn't be near possible. Deron chose Cleveland, and Lebron made the bed that he decided to lay in. Lebron deserves Deron. Now, he has to make it work. Not everyone can do that.

JR was written off way before the got to Cleveland, I was the only person on this board who thought he was still exceptional, Lebron did too and he made it work.

It's not enough to get what you need, that's only half of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom