Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kind of the point though, because someone brought up his 46% shooting from the field, but for someone who rarely shoots threes, 46% isn't all that impressive. There's a big difference between 46% from the field for a guy who almost exclusively takes twos, compared to someone who shoots 46% from the field with high-volume 3 point shooting.

And also because 3 point shooting is important for a PG, especially in this era.

A good argument, but i posted that stat to those claiming that Rose sucks or is some inefficient chucker... he's shooting 48% this season on strictly 2p%, i'm gonna venture to say that among starting PG's he's probably in the top half of that (Wall, Lillard, Bledsoe, Derozan) are all hovering around 48-49. His lack of three point shooting does hurt spacing a bit but he is still an effective scorer.

Damn sucks for Lowry, at least he picked up an all star spot ...He woulda sucked in the playoffs anyway as usual tho, Derozan gon lead the way on all fade away long 2's :pimp:

Serge gotta step up and my guy Joseph bringing that valuable Spurs playoff experience too

Last edited:
Just when people start to talk about the Cavs at least being tested this happens :smh:. Every year a eastern conference teams looks to be ready to atleast make it hard on Cle/Mia an injury has occured come playoff time that allows it to not even be competitive.

Lowry's right on cue :lol:

This is why the john wall comparison's didn't make sense to me.

This guy routinely breaks down around February & March and hobbles into the playoffs and throws up a million bricks.

The back, the elbow, now the wrist.

I cannot trust him to stay healthy.

Last edited:
Lowry made sure he went to that all stat game and 3pt contest tho 
laugh.gif

Marc Stein:

Hearing that the Hornets, despite Stan Van Gundy's prediction, are happy with the Briante Weber move and unlikely to pursue Brandon Jennings

Lowry don't want to make a fool of himself come playoff time. Good move

Jennings has been so bad over the last two seasons, not even sure why teams would be bending over backwards to get him. He's not improving a team IMO post-achilles injury

Last edited:
Updated transaction note: Brandon Jennings now unlikely to sign with Hornets; still considering options.

Lowry's right on cue :lol:

This is why the john wall comparison's didn't make sense to me.

This guy routinely breaks down around February & March and hobbles into the playoffs and throws up a million bricks.

The back, the elbow, now the wrist.

I cannot trust him to stay healthy.

I was one of them, but this is fair. Too damn injury-prone. :smh:

Last edited:
Lowry was never better than Wall, like ever. NT just hates on people that can't shoot (disregard the fact that they're effective without it) while overrating people that can shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom