Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked my rep given history.

Akajaedeuce
JD
Lawdog
a friend
Addict4Sneakers

If I'm ever banned y'all sre gonna lose hundreds of reps :lol:

-Thank you indy :smile:

Last edited:
Seth, Nerlens, Barnes 
pimp.gif

Nice to finally have some youth in Big D

Can't do from mobile, but on desktop if you click your profile, it shows how many reps you've given, then I think you can break it down from there. Like middle of the page or so on the right. (I think)

Oh I thought you could see who has been repping you.

They need to start hiring actual trained commentators and not just any old decent player that wants to do the job.
According to a certain nt'er, ex players bring credibility and know what they are talking about ....lulz
We name names round' here.
Just checked my rep given history.

Akajaedeuce
JD
Lawdog
a friend
Addict4Sneakers

If I'm ever banned y'all sre gonna lose hundreds of reps
laugh.gif

-Thank you indy
smile.gif
nthat.gif

My reps given kills my reps received, but I don't know how to check who I've given them too, efficiently anyway.

Last edited:
Seaman is probably in East Europe somewhere shooting documentary footage with his drones.

Poor Seaman doesn't even sound right.
Poor Noble more like it.

Fantastic read. Loved hearing how Harden had to get his mind right by trimming the fat in his personal life and how the team did him no favors by having guys like Smith, Beasley, and Howard on the roster. Him and D'Antoni are a perfect match. I honestly wouldn't count them out as far as taking the Rockets to 7 in a potential WCF matchup. They (Rockets) play some beautiful basketball with their floor spacing etc.

Also, what do you all think of a Warriors/Jazz match up? The way Gobert controls the paint has to be worrisome for GS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom