Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was telling my friend that they should've went for Demarcus like Lyles Favors exum would be a good return for both teams

As much as I hate Pierce, Draymond really needs to shut up. Glorified role player who lucked into being surrounded by HOF'ers on one of the best teams ever. Now he's talking all this smack. Probably wouldn't say **** if he was on a garbage team.

Cant wait to see his on court production as a 37-39 year old.

Last edited:
Pierce led the league in total points and averaged 26 & 7 on high efficiency and, granted the East was terrible, led a team to the Conference Finals with 22 points on 21 shots Antoine Walker as the 2nd best player. I'm sure that's better than Draymond could do as a #1 option.
This. Draymond needs to shut the hell up. If I recalled correctly didn't the celtics blow that series?

Real talk the Wizards have missed Jason Smith the last two games. His minutes have been reduced because of Bojan & Mahinmi getting more PT.

Last edited:
I was telling my friend that they should've went for Demarcus like Lyles Favors exum would be a good return for both teams
That would have been 100x better than what Sac got lmao

I don't think SLC would jive with Boogie's antics though

Last edited:

This. Draymond needs to shut the hell up. If I recalled correctly didn't the celtics blow that series?

In Game 3 they were down 21 entering the 4th but they came back and won to take a 2-1 lead. At the time it was the biggest 4th quarter comeback in playoff history. But then they lost the next 3 games. :smh:

Seriously tho, has pierce gotten any love outside of Boston on his farewell tour? Video montage, bobblehead anything?
Should've learned from Tim Duncan and kept his retirement to himself knowing nobody cares

Real talk the Wizards have missed Jason Smith the last two games. His minutes have been reduced because of Bojan & Mahinmi getting more PT.

It's tough because you gotta play Kelly, who's amazing as a small ball 4, but I believe Jason and Ian could potentially play together. As long as he doesn't completely fall out I think things will shake out ok

Draymond ribs Pierce for playoff struggles before Big 3 arrived

"I hate when guys come up to me and say, 'You can't carry a team, you can't do this, you can't do that.' But how good were you at carrying a team?

"But it's proven with you, because you couldn't win. Just because you're scoring points that doesn't mean you were carrying the team. If you couldn't get anywhere, if you couldn't do nothing, where were you carrying them to?"

"People tend to forget he was struggling to to get to the playoffs, was on the trade block every year, then all of a sudden Ray Allen and KG showed up. Let’s not forget that," Green said.

Link

Edit: :lol:
:rofl: Dray got a little ralphie there didn't he. "Sensitivity" :lol: the 'truth' hurts

Can we get any evidence of what PP has said in this whole thing? Dray seem to escalate this unprovoked lol

Dude was listening to SHEther before he went on that interview 

**** Kerr. The average NTer would get 50+ with the rosters he's had

how sway?? how? curry is just a chucker who is undeserving of any MVP award, KD is a certified beta chasing a ring, and draymond only good at kicking other players in their nuts...given many NTers' current narratives on GSW's players, I don't see how any of us could coach this team to a 20-win season

Seriously tho, has pierce gotten any love outside of Boston on his farewell tour? Video montage, bobblehead anything?
Should've learned from Tim Duncan and kept his retirement to himself knowing nobody cares
Doc rivers prolly taking him to every chuck e cheese during road trips

I give Paul credit for tryna get in his team going. Blake ain't got that dawg in him though to backup those words.
True, but my boy coming though (pause). He's had two terrible games against GSW and two encouraging ones as well. Don't help that one of the games he played well against GSW draymond didn't even play lmaoo but still
 @FredKatz 9h9 hours ago
How about Blake Griffin’s last 11 games? 26.2 points, 8.5 boards, 6.2 assists — and remember when all he did was dunk? He’s 10-of-21 from 3.

In Game 3 they were down 21 entering the 4th but they came back and won to take a 2-1 lead. At the time it was the biggest 4th quarter comeback in playoff history. But then they lost the next 3 games.
mean.gif
Ohhhh I got it mixed the other way around where I thought it was vice versa 

Draymond got a ringing endorsement from Truth, as the last trash talker left in the League.

I don't expect he's going to hush any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom