Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dray 
roll.gif

We can't get to excited Wizards fans. Curry is gonna activate this gravity at some point and 4/5 Wizards will all guard him leaving everyone else open for easy buckets.

We can't get to excited Wizards fans. Curry is gonna activate this gravity at some point and 4/5 Wizards will all guard him leaving everyone else open for easy buckets.
It's one game man lol I mean win matters for seeding purposes for Washington (if you guys win) but it isn't anything more than that.

It's one game man lol I mean win matters for seeding purposes for Washington (if you guys win) but it isn't anything more than that.

I don't wanna hear that BS. Curry is supposed to cook. I'm waiting for him to dominate vs Wall since he's the vastly superior player you guys said he was.

Last edited:
I don't wanna hear that BS. Curry is supposed to cook. I'm waiting for him to dominate vs Wall since he's the vastly superior player you guys said he was.
Bruh,

ONE GAME
laugh.gif
This is one game in the middle of 82. No opinion regarding players should be changed from one game lol

Wiz should be up by 20+ but they commit so many unnecessary turnovers.

Last edited:
Wow just saw that Jennings signing with the Wizards. they went from having one of the worst benches to a decent 9 man rotation.

Oubre, Jennings, Bojan, and Ian is nice. And Smith being the tenth man out. That's not bad at all. I really like Bojan in the olympics as he was torching people. I think he has the ability to lead the second unit now that the focus is not on him anymore.

If they avoid the Cavs in the first two rounds, I really like their chances to make the conference finals.

Lowry is expected to be back by playoff time and who knows how healthy he will really be.
Boston have yet to prove anything in the playoffs and I think rebounding will really hurt them.

This is going to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom