Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then comes the Klay or Draymond decision and they will choose wrong and pick Draymond
Good for them is that they have plenty of time before that decision will need to be made
Two years isn't that long to me. Within a year it's definitely going to start being discussed internally seriously then you gotta start thinking about trading one, etc etc.

nick. nick. Choosing wrong man

The 2nd greatest shooter of all time or the heart & soul of the team. It's a tough *** choice & I'm glad I don't have to make it :lol:

Klay's game will probably age better though.

Klay's one of the best perimeter defenders in the league too

the location
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The social media HOF will be a nice consolation prize since he won't qualify floor the basketball one.
Are you talking about RoTY? Cause to me Joel Embiid doesnt need to play another second to win RotY

Curry not a better PG then Wall man. Offense running like trash right now. Curry runs down and chucks a quick 3 with no rebounders down low in a close game. Ha ha ha

Shoe why does Blake refuse to get in the post? It's frustrating me and I'm not even a fan.
I just seen this but to me, it's an issue with JJ redick and CP stunting his development a bit.

Constantly having him in DHO action with JJ or having the ball in CP's hands to play PnR has kind of taken him away from the block.

I feel the same way. Wish we could play through him on the block a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom