Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot how fast this thread moves

How do you view?

Stick with one game and watch it through or flip around.

Watching MIA vs ORL right now
Days like this where I'm not really interested in any of the games I just watch Gametime on NBATV

Last edited:

Cvu-lbcWAAQIDIY.jpg
ken bone lookin *** *****
laugh.gif

Please sit this Sixers bench down.....this is ugly as hell. It's opening night and this is one of the only national tv games we have. The fans didn't come to see Jeremi Grant put his head down 10 times in a row and throw up some dumb ****

Surprised to see all you guys finding that funny. **** got me lightweight heated.

****** think that ticket they pay money for grants them access to do all types of f'ery they wouldn't do in any other space. **** them.

Surprised to see all you guys finding that funny. **** got me lightweight heated.

****** think that ticket they pay money for grants them access to do all types of f'ery they wouldn't do in any other space. **** them.

he got kicked out, who cares, he blew a **** ton of money

I don't like it. It's just giving people ammo against philly fans

Please sit this Sixers bench down.....this is ugly as hell. It's opening night and this is one of the only national tv games we have. The fans didn't come to see Jeremi Grant put his head down 10 times in a row and throw up some dumb ****
im suprised that Saric isn't playing more. I don't expect Ohkafor or Embiid to play much since I don't think that's their plan

Wonder how much a courtside ticket to the 76ers goes for anyways. I'm thinkin it can't be that  much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom