Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get your hopes up. RotY is a nonsense PPG fest.

My vote is still Embiid but I won't be shocked if he loses.

Imo they should change criteria for the award. If this was Embiids first year I could make an argument for him. The fact he got to sit on bench for 2 years picking up on all the ins and outs of the league, talking to coaches and players gives him an unfair advantage. He doesnt have to learn on the fly like a true rookie. Again not his fault but they should change that aspect of the award.

Giannis owned the **** out of him couple weeks ago. Only time Ive really seen him play

Dario had 14, 8 and 6 in that game....I don't think he got owned that bad :lol:

Brodgen is a really solid player, but Dario is so easily the ROY at this point it's not even funny. Dude has averaged 20 and 8 on 48.4% shooting over his past 16 games.

Dario had 14, 8 and 6 in that game....I don't think he got owned that bad :lol:

Brodgen is a really solid player, but Dario is so easily the ROY at this point it's not even funny. Dude has averaged 20 and 8 on 48.4% shooting over his past 16 games.

I wasnt speaking offensively. My bad should of clarified. Giannis beat him up on the other end.

I dont doubt that hes a good player and has had a good year. But you just gave me a 16 game sample size. Im going off the entire year. Like I said too meaningful games/mins should mean just as much as numbers when taking things into consideration. Mcw put up #s in philly. You see what that meant going forward. Also Im a bit biased being a bucks fan and all :lol:.

Last edited:

Could be an interesting night if the Thunder and Grizz win and LAC loses

5-7 seeds are looking fluid
OKC got the Kangz-W
BHZzlies got the Spurs-L
Dippers got the Cavs-L

The fighting Brodies take over that 5 seed tonight.
pimp.gif
If Memphis wins they and LAC loses, those two will be tied for the 6 seed meaning LAC might be 7 seed soon
eek.gif

LAC needs to get it together.

Resting those guys in Denver was silly.

If they don't win this year, it's definitely time for them to blow it up.

Don't know about Doc going to Orlando though.

If the LACkers ever want to be semi competitive in the next decade+ they have to blow it up. At the same time it's a tough decision because this is probably as good as they'll ever be, forever

The Clippers don't have a 1st round pick until like 2020.

If they blow it up they instantly become the Nets for at least 3 seasons.

Last edited:
 Edit: Well Westbrook will eventually be 3rd.
Yea that's one of those made up stats.

Like, add 200rbs to it and Russ will be the 1st and only player to EVER do it.

Or Take away like 50ast and say 2k pts 500rbs and 700ast and it's not just Harden as the 2nd guy ever.

Like today, Russ will probably join that list, but numbers were used to manipulate the narrative and get the story out.

WATTBA

Nothing is cool anymore 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom